Something very weird ...
So I was playing a match against a freddy. He was doing weird like if he was a bot. I was at rank 3. I recorded it. The intenion of this post : Is this a thing dead by daylight?
Video:
https://youtu.be/FOuEucdnbq4
Sorry for the bad english,
rednas40
Comments
Nah. Not a bot but still weird as #########.
He was watching a toxic surv dancing in front of him on pallet, and you want him banned because of it? Funny.
OP never said anything about banning, asked if bots are a thing in DbD.
he looks like he's having internet issues imo
Or stop putting words in my mouth, smartass. Read what I've said.
Since you can't read with understanding, I will copy it for you.
"He was watching a toxic surv dancing in front of him on pallet, "
So your "Cornered survivor doesn't let the killer catch her = toxic survivor" is taken from your ass literally.
@RSB the survivor is cornered in the video...
Because, quote, "He was watching a toxic surv dancing in front of him on pallet", the survivor was BM'ing him, not trying to "juke as he was cornered".
So no, survivor wasn't being toxic AT ALL, was doing what a survivor is suposed to do, survive.
Doesn't really look like bot behaviour to me. He couldn't catch you in that area so he watched you and when you looked like you were going to move off he moved and you went back to the pallet. It looks like he was hoping to catch you then gave up when he couldn't.
I know you said you were rank 3, but what rank was the killer?
The killer wasn't even trying to catch him, he just watched as the surv BM'd him dancing on a pallet, but yeah, "KILLAHZ WANTZ 4K EVRITIM, SURVZ AR TRYIN TO JUST SURVIVE YA KNOW".
Btw, survivor wasn't spamming the vault over the pallet anyway. If i was that survivor i would think "killer is gonna do the lag switch", so yeah, i would vault a few times just in case.
Your mental gymnastics are marvelous, indeed.
That meg spent more time trying to figure out what was wrong with that freddy than vaulting the pallet.
I guess I will leave you without a reply, because otherwise, it will lead me nowhere in discussing with you.
That is a man that has officially given up.
Real talk, he may be having an internet/hardware issue and is having trouble even moving. Or he may just be so mad because of something you did that he just gave up and rage quit. If someone did actually make a DBD playing AI, I'd be impressed, but they'd still have a long way to go.
But the weird thing was, he didn't even attacked me. And It was in the beginning of the game. And I'm not a kind of survivor that is toxic. Im on low rank so I have to do my best to get up to rank 1
priceless
That's low, even for you @RSB
And you are...?
I'm supposed to be someone on this forum for you to talk to me or?
I was pointing out that what you said was really, really low, forgive if i'm not worthy of your attention
No, you arte actually not.
Would you tell my why was it "low"?
Damn, you must have been bullied real hard as killer to even take pallet looping in account for BMing.
Would you rather I run in a straight line for you or perhaps even stand under a hook?
No, I want EZ 4KS, JUST BRIK DI BALLET, RUN STR8 IN LINE YA KNOW
Or you know guys, just post comments, jump on me, and circle jerk. Put words into my mouth, go on. You will feel better, pretty survboi.
No one is putting words into your mouth. You stated what you apparently thought was happening in the video, we responded to you what was ACTUALLY happening, and you ignorantly started to be rude about it and falsely correct us.
Maybe you would get more respect and not get “jumped on” and “circle jerked” if you would have came about this more civilly....
Or I will ask you one question, just one.
How she was pallet looping, if he wasn't even trying to catch her? Work your brain, work... She was BM'ing.
What do you think pallet looping is...?
How do you think she got pushed in a corner?
What exactly is BMing?
These are tough questions, but I will answer them, not like you, who didn't answer my question, wonder why?
Exploit of course, that's what you wanted to hear, right?
Probably the same way she got into that map.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bming
@PinkEricka
It's only a matter of how many survivors and killers players are connected at the same time.
Always this disgusting mob mentality.
Like the other day where i mentionned how OchiPedo have left a toxic mark on the game and Vietfox, alongside his buddies jumped on me grapping every strawman they could like "OMG I HATE HIM AND DON'T PLAY LIKE HIM YOU TAHXIC >:'o "
And closing the thread by "No worries guys, i got a forum killer exposed, my job is done >:D "
Only because i was the only killer main in the forum at this moment.
A bunch of childish bullies, as usual.
Survivors have broken you to the point where you can’t comprehend properly.
I pray that you recover safely, sweetheart.
XOXO, PinkEricka
@PinkEricka
Explaining how it work down here.
So you will not insinuate to peoples : "Maybe it's your fault if everyone is not nice with you"
Individuals who have nothing more to say, tend to escape from the lost argue like that, you are not the first, do not feel bad for yourself.
Fear not guys the valiant crusades are here to lecture you about why using a pallet is bming.
My sides... They are gone.
Of course pallet are perfectly balanced and their numerous loops aren't a problem in this game either /s
Also was that you who reported me the other day ?
I thought you are better, than this ######### bunch of survivors, really.
Jumping rapidly, in a survboi amok, from one side of the pallet, to the other, while the killer is just watching you, as you BM him and try to bait is a "proper use of a pallet"?
Ohoho, listen, 'bunch of survivors' i read that well ?
Hmm, as far as i know, i was pretty polite, the others aswell, it's not our fault if you can't figure out what's happening in the damn video, you either behave or get outta' here
Do you think i coordinate with other people, run some kind of gang or something?
The thread didn't start with ochido anyway, and you know it.
PS: pls tag me next time you mention me, i wanna know
What just happenned in this post.
I don't understand how this survivor is bming this killer. He didn't even move for the easy swing once the survivor is away from the pallet.
Maybe explain how this is BM before others like me openly mock you for making such ridiculous assumptions.
If they ran over you like that then I’m sorry that happened.
She wasn't doing it rapidly tho. She did 2 see, if he would chase her then (in case he started the chase) jumped the pallet. And again.
Hey, wanted to respond to your post, but I just saw the "threads" you made.
Hmm... "now the killers are flash 2.0, picking survivors up at the speed of light, trash exhaustion nerf, flashlight saves gone to hell, can't juke/escape nurse (or extremely hardly to do so) , oh, did i say trash exhaustion nerf?i don't mind the BNP nerf, but why you touch all exhaustion perks if little baby killers complain about SB, ofc you couldn't just increase the cooldown right, why even bother?"
Or another one - "Trash nerf, what's the point of this being ultra rare? what's the point on even bringing one now, as if the killers don't have enough one shot perks and addons in the bag, how is this op when if you miss the skill check the whole toolbox + the addon are gone, also the excuse with '4 bnp' is lame, i'm rank 7 survivor and i've seen this addon like maybe 3 times in roughly 100 hours, but yeah, nerf the survivors some more please"
You see, I'm not used to lead conversations with disabled mentally people, because I have no fun in pointing out the lacks of their intelligence, or sagacity.
Farewell, friend, at least you can buy cheaper tickets in a bus.
Another wave of wild survivors arrived, prepare the turrets, buy new guns and upgrade the traps.
Oh, you think you're smart?
Look up when this we're made, i was kind of new to the game and the changes bothered me at the time.Don't get me started on the countless ridiculous threads threads you have, hmm, what was the number, 60+ ? I think so, dude, get your ######### straight, YOU, here are acusing that dude of BM'ing, when in reality he was trying to figure out what's wrong with the killer, how slow can you be ?