Why am I always put with beginners?
2000 hours in the game and again and again and again I’m put with ranks 10-20, often below 15, people who cant hit skillchecks, who just hide on the edge of the map, who cant last more than 10 seconds in a chase.
Its nigh on impossible to escape as survivor. Most of the time you dont even get close. 2 gens done if you’re lucky. Most get tunneled out in the first few minutes because you had the genius idea to lock the only counter (DS) behind a paywall and bloodpoint grind.
Your game blows to be quite honest. Im just trying to do the challenges and this is the saddest experience I’ve ever had.
Never in my life have I played a ranked game where the actual ranks are completely random like this.
Comments
Matchmaking has been bad in this game, it's nothing new.
It sucks just as much for the lower ranked survivors to get put up against a higher ranked killer.
It puts me with a rank 10 killer and survivors around that level.
Literally possible to win. Even though the killers bad everyone just ends up on the floor. You can run the killer for a few minutes but gens still barely move because everyone wants to hide about.
I see truetalent and others here have the same experience. Not sure if its worldwide or just the EU servers
It's worldwide, just as bad in the US. The amount of games me and my red rank friend will play against a red rank killer with two rank 20 survivors is honestly very frustrating, but we have sort of just gotten used to it and know that we're the ones who have to be in chase all game if we want to escape.
Matchmaking is not bad, it's non-existent.
Devs, just implement Elo already or something like that. Game exists for how many years? No one still addressing this major issue which completely kills solo survivor experience.
Thats what Im trying to out across really. The solo survivor experience is completely dead for me.
They’ve actually ruined the game for me. I dont want to play killer only, I want the full game I paid for but one half of it is just miserable.
For now what worked for me is finding gaming buddies through the game itself (send friend requests to people that were decent and hope for the best) or finding players on official dbd discord server.
But it gets way too tiresome and should be fixed with creation of matchmaking. (BHVR, WHEN? I BOUGHT 4 SKINS AND ALL DLCs, PLEASE!)
Matchmaking is a mess. You at least have experience. Think about the ones who are brand new against rank 1s. New MMR couldn't come any sooner and hopefully it will fix this.
I also have never played a ranked game with this kind of matchmaking. It’s embarrassing really. And they want to have competitive tournies. What a joke :)