Did you enjoy the 4th anniversary event?

What did you think of it?

Was it fun?

Was it pretty underwhelming?

Let's hear your thoughts.

Comments

  • I LOVED the event. The fact that the crowns were for every single original character in DBD kept me playing. Even though I obtained all of them. The event items were something worth grinding for, and the cakes. The multiple objectives you can do throughout the event was fun. It gave you a reason to play again even though I obtained all the crowns.

  • It was fun

    The cakes are great

    The crowns where meh for survivors but ok for killers

    Would have loved some special secondary objective or challenges to fullfill during that time

    Could have needed more decoration

    But overall i really enjoyed playing during the event and will keep playing anyway

  • I liked the cakes and extra BP. But didn't like that killers seemed sweatier than usual, especially in regards to the crown.

  • It was good. The items was beautiful and there were so many cakes. The crowns was meh but overall yeah good event.

  • Could it have been better? Sure. I'd have liked survivor's cakes to be more plentiful after the fix, and for the bonuses to have stacked initially. Yet, I have Jesus Jeff and a lot of cakes on a few of my killers now. Was able to 1-50 4 killers. So I appreciate it. I'll miss the confetti med kits and flashlights.

  • Overall I enjoyed it a lot and it's one of my favorite events in DbD.

    I loved getting so many points per game. It helped me finish my Adept Survivors, get good perks on Laurie, get all perks on Wraith, and get Leatherface to prestige 2. However, as we reached the end of the event, I noticed more Survivors going full sweat, like they were trying to make sure I got as little bonus BPs as possible.

  • I couldn't play the game because EAC is stupid and this game is a pretty good job so far.