Is this glitch bannable ?
Since youre not suppose to separate legendary skins body parts i guess it is..
Edit: before sjw cries i really dont mind its just cosmetics not gameplay but thats weird the game mechanics allow this
Seen on ps4
Since youre not suppose to separate legendary skins body parts i guess it is..
Edit: before sjw cries i really dont mind its just cosmetics not gameplay but thats weird the game mechanics allow this
Seen on ps4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a really weird exploit, been seeing it on pc as well, same here I don't mind it but I also want to know.
Theres of course Youtube videos about this but i dont want to see or do it since we know the devs positions about glitches, remember this time with the glitched legacy outfits.. lot of pple had regrets after the ban wave 😆😆
I wouldn't necessary call it an exploit, rather just a cosmetic bug.
I would call a bug something that accidentaly happens not on purpose, this case is a glitch since you intentionnally do some moves with the game to obtain something youre not suppose to
But you have to buy a cosmetic and then apply that no? Maybe it's more like a glitch.
Sad thing is that there are still people with legacy with around 30 hours of game lol.
Yeah I don't plan on doing that glitch/bug either, I haven't even changed perk icons because I'm scared lol much less I would separate an inseparable cosmetic.
Of course, it's a glitch, but it's not an exploit. An exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, speed or level design etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers. There's nothing you can achieve with a simple cosmetic bug.
Except being seen as a zero personality person 🤣
Exploiting a glitch is a bannable offense, no mather how trivial it is, that being said since it really doesnt benefit the player in any way they may choose to not ban people, they have the choice to do tho.
P.D. I do not advise in any form to try or do this, even if they were to be lenient you are exposing yourself to a severe punishment.
an exploit gives you unfair advantages by using a bug. This is just about cosmetics, also, sole fog whisperers did it and showed how to do it
So if fogwhisperer do this its okay? LOL
First off that's not a legendary cosmetic it's just a standard linked set people really need to stop confusing the two.
Secondly I highly doubt it's a big issue to them it might be patched in the foreseeable future or they might just leave it as it is but next to no way it's going to be considered bannable
bhvr would have contacted them to stop or tell the people not to do it