How is the ping for the other people here?
Asian server, I'm getting 500-800 ms sometimes it spikes to 1000 ms. There is no problem with my internet.
Tagged:
Mod
Asian server, I'm getting 500-800 ms sometimes it spikes to 1000 ms. There is no problem with my internet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Last night in NA my lobbies were averaging 500.
Server issues, maybe?
I get about 60-80 ping on Aus servers.
90-120
I've been playing for the past few hours and have had no problems with ping - they've all been between 30/40 for me, I connect to the London Server.
My ping used to be 90 to 110 most of the times. For some reason most matches now are up on 130, which is not great. I've had no internet changes. I do hope the servers improve before Server Hit Validation is implemented or else it's gonna be hell T_T