Which Killers have made you jump/gotten you scared?

I don’t really get scared that often from this game but there have been a few moments that certain Killers have made me tense up.

  • Ghostface (was doing a gen in Coldwind when it was just me and another guy, other two survivors already sacrificed. I was so sure that the Ghostface was chasing the other guy but out of nowhere he came up from an angle I wasn’t looking and grabbed me off the gen. Legit made me jump!)
  • Hag (just recently, I think the most scared I’ve ever gotten in DBD. It was the start of a Suffocation Pit game and I had no idea who the Killer was, just went to a gen to start repairing it and started working on it, out of nowhere Hag pops up with Rusty Shackles and grabs me off the gen.)
  • Freddy (just recently too, in Grim Pantry. Was hiding behind one of the buildings when he caught me and waiting for him to come so I could loop him, just popped out of the side of the screen and M1’d me!)

Comments

  • Myer's every time. I'm always just doing a Gen and nobody is in sight, then a second later I just turn the camera back and boom, there he is just silently standing there watching me. Makes me freak out everytime!

  • Just Myers and hag. I stopped finding Ghostface scary so many years ago. He was memed to death.

  • One match I was on swamp. I just cleansed a totem and saw a survivor walking to a gen. I thought id run to them and we would duo it. It wasn't until I took 2 steps towards them did I realize. It wasn't a survivor. It was Pig crouched so I didn't hear a heart beat. It was one of those subtle jump scares that get you when realization sinks in. Fortunately I didn't run in front of her and she never saw me.

  • @Rareware0192 said:

    I don’t really get scared that often from this game but there have been a few moments that certain Killers have made me tense up.

    • Ghostface (was doing a gen in Coldwind when it was just me and another guy, other two survivors already sacrificed. I was so sure that the Ghostface was chasing the other guy but out of nowhere he came up from an angle I wasn’t looking and grabbed me off the gen. Legit made me jump!)
    • Hag (just recently, I think the most scared I’ve ever gotten in DBD. It was the start of a Suffocation Pit game and I had no idea who the Killer was, just went to a gen to start repairing it and started working on it, out of nowhere Hag pops up with Rusty Shackles and grabs me off the gen.)
    • Freddy (just recently too, in Grim Pantry. Was hiding behind one of the buildings when he caught me and waiting for him to come so I could loop him, just popped out of the side of the screen and M1’d me!)

    GF, Myers, Hag and Hillbilly if I get crossmapped.

  • Myers with 0 terror radius, Hag with all of her freaking traps, Deathslinger with a tiny terror radius shooting you from out of sight and One charging at you from across the map to crush your spirit

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Myer's every time. I'm always just doing a Gen and nobody is in sight, then a second later I just turn the camera back and boom, there he is just silently standing there watching me. Makes me freak out everytime!

    I remember something like that lol, look at one place, look away, then look back and he's standing there stalking ya, like a horror movie scene

  • Myers is the only one who can still manage to scare me. Jumped outta my seat a few times from being startled lol

  • An Ace jumping trough a Window while being chased by a Tier 3 Myers.

  • Im gonna say myers only because i find them using only Tier 1

  • The only times I can remember being properly spooked would be my first couple of games against demogorgon in the ptb. Turning back and seeing him dash towards the camera got me pretty bad a few times

  • Killers don't really jumpscare me. Survivors hiding behind pallets as their teammates are being chased jumpscare me. I always find that amusing.