Soul Survivor
Am I the only one who tries to use this perk? It has been broken for what seems like ever now and I can't find it ever being mentioned that they are working on it or looking into it. I can't think of another perk that has been busted for so long.
Comments
Seems fine to me, how is it broken? Is it broken because it is bad or good, or is it broken just because it is broken. It comes in handy sometimes, doesn’t need a change in my opinion.
Broken as in I will never get more than one token. I can be the last survivor and still only have 1 token. Hopefully it's not just broken for me lol.
I don't think this perk uses tokens? I think just passively becomes stronger.
Maybe it was changed and I didn't realize it? It use to have a number down on the corner for the number of dead teammates. So it would get a 1 when the first person died. A 2 after another died etc. Does it not do that anymore?