Whats wrong with Fnaf

Recently there has been quite a lot of people who have been asking for Fnaf to be added into the game. However I would say there has also been a equal amount of hate towards the idea. Most of the people dont say a reason why they hate the idea, so if anyone shares this opinion could you please expand the argument and explain your points why you dislike the idea?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Because it's a trash series for little kids. Enough with the threads about this.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441468#Comment_1441468

    LMFAO This was so amusing I gave you an upvote.

    No because no is not a reason for exclusion, just a lazy excuse. If you read my post it deconstructs the most common and basic arguments against it. Not all, because I'm sure there are good compelling reasons... somewhere. I just addressed the most lacking.

    I wanna be clear: I am NOT invalidating no because no as a reason for you not personally liking something. I'm saying that it doesn't make a compelling stance for why there shouldn't be more substance added to our game of choice. There are characters I don't care for so, I don't buy or use them. They still show up in trials, that's fine. Someone else liked them or their cosmetics enough to incorporate them into their collection and I'm not so frail that it breaks the experience of the game for me.

    It is not a lazy excuse.

    If you are not invalidating then why are you trying to make me do a bullet point presentation for not wanting fnaf in this game? I don't like it, I don't want it. It is enough for a reason. You seem to be forgetting that I am not the one making the choice if that ######### makes it to game or not. I can express my opinion on the matter which is a simple no. So just drop it.

  • Sure, it won’t be anything like your Brony shrine but I’m willing to light a candle next to my one shirt.

  • @Flyguy115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1440561#Comment_1440561

    their books are put in the children's section and book stores , it's meant for children.

    Yeah? Apples can come pre cut and put in packaging with Micky Mouse....guess apples are now only meant 4 children...

    Damn, Harry Potter was also in the children’s section. Hell, Disney is also marketed at children, and we made a damn adult theme park, what were we thinking.

    Bendy, Hello Neighbor, FNAF...all got dark themes and horror like intensity but masked in a childlike manner and became the most popular with young people. Your point? How many other fandoms mostly targeted at kids that adults also enjoy and celebrate?

    • Harry Potter
    • Pokemon
    • Transformers
    • Pop Culture (Pops, those collectibles)
    • TMNT
    • Legend of Zelda
    • Disney

    and the list goes on and on. Not sure why you want purity police me on this one particular fandom but to say this something is only meant for kids is funny to me.

  • I actually agree with both sides. Is it "childish"? Lore, Story and gameplay is not. I think they are detailed. I would really like to see a detailed character.

  • @Deathslinger said:

    People don’t like it because they consider the series childish based of the majority of the fan base. Apparently we’re just a bunch of boomers here who look down on new horror franchise.

    Then reach out for any plausible excuse. If you don’t like FNAF, then fine, but saying it doesn’t fit puts a chill in my soul. So child murdering killers are out? You know that’s Freddys whole shtick? You think it’s too cute to be scary? Ya know we got silly costumes and the contrast of “cute” with murder is a huge scare that’s used all the time.

    The series isn’t scary enough? So Ghostface, Myers, and Pig, three people in a mask (2 being a Halloween mask) are more terrifying then strengthened mechanical monster with a devils heart and some supernatural powers. Gotcha lol.

    My only gripe with this FNAF stuff is everyone’s fixation of Springtrap. I get why people may not want one of the others based off the lore but I prefer somebody else personally.

    Lastly, despite saying all this, I’m in the camp that doesn’t want FNAF in this game, but that’s not because of the usually mentioned reasons. I feel if the sound team finds the right sounds then I’d be too horrified to enjoy playing against a Animatronic. Sounds of metal scraping metal and tick tacking of gears moving has always given me the creeps.

    how about scrap baby Elizabeth Afton she not all there anymore

    Untitled Image


  • @MeatBycicle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1440518#Comment_1440518

    Yes, because it was marketed towards a younger audience...

    Oh yea I forgot. No child plays DBD ever.

  • I guess people can't handle having something they don't want...

  • @Deathslinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1442373#Comment_1442373

    Yeah? Apples can come pre cut and put in packaging with Micky Mouse....guess apples are now only meant 4 children...

    Damn, Harry Potter was also in the children’s section. Hell, Disney is also marketed at children, and we made a damn adult theme park, what were we thinking.

    Bendy, Hello Neighbor, FNAF...all got dark themes and horror like intensity but masked in a childlike manner and became the most popular with young people. Your point? How many other fandoms mostly targeted at kids that adults also enjoy and celebrate?

    • Harry Potter
    • Pokemon
    • Transformers
    • Pop Culture (Pops, those collectibles)
    • TMNT
    • Legend of Zelda
    • Disney

    and the list goes on and on. Not sure why you want purity police me on this one particular fandom but to say this something is only meant for kids is funny to me.

    i wanted to post this in another thread but it got taken down for good reason i'm sure but this to add to your post too

    was Alien or Predator movies made for kids?they weren't but they made toys for them guess where they were the toy kid section in most store when i was kid but the movie aren't meant for kids.

    there media set for kids or adults both end up liking it that how thing work sometimes.FNAF may look childish but they true fear who ever grow up with chuck e cheese or showbiz pizza co rock-afire explosion band.

    Untitled Image


    Rock-afire explosion band still creepy to me.

  • Please can you keep things civil on this thread. It has gotten way out of hand and I will remind you all - if you can't discuss something civilly then please don't discuss that topic and remove yourself from the thread!

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1442440#Comment_1442440

    i wanted to post this in another thread but it got taken down for good reason i'm sure but this to add to your post too

    was Alien or Predator movies made for kids?they weren't but they made toys for them guess where they were the toy kid section in most store when i was kid but the movie aren't meant for kids.

    there media set for kids or adults both end up liking it that how thing work sometimes.FNAF may look childish but they true fear who ever grow up with chuck e cheese or showbiz pizza co rock-afire explosion band.

    https://www.showbizpizza.com/rae/characters/charindex.jpg

    ock-afire explosion band still creepy to me.

    Certainly they are. I just cant stands thing that try to look "alive", they are so unnerving.

  • @Mandy said:

    Please can you keep things civil on this thread. It has gotten way out of hand and I will remind you all - if you can't discuss something civilly then please don't discuss that topic and remove yourself from the thread!

    I absolutely agree with you, this thread has become very stupid.

  • @Justalittlepeeck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1442562#Comment_1442562

    Certainly they are. I just cant stands thing that try to look "alive", they are so unnerving.

    yea Rock-afire explosion band creepy me out more then the chuck e cheese think that why i like FNAF i grow up with this stuff every birthday why i still in the arcade stay away from party room when i was a kid,arcade was better

1 2 ›