Rank 3 but getting Rank 13-20 matches
I'm currently on Rank 3, but constantly being thrown in Rank 13 or sometimes Rank 20 matches, so I'm constantly getting newbie teamates, not to mention being solo queue is a pain in the ass. What is going on with matchmaking today?
Comments
Its been getting worse and worse
Is the game on sale or is it free right now? What is going on? I guess I will switch playing killer since it's going to be GGEZ if this are the ranks that you are getting right now as killer?
Jesus my matchmaking is bad but not this bad. The worse I have face are 2 rank 18, 1 rank 5 and 1 rank 3
Yeah in the last 4 days ive only faced 2 or 3 good teams. The rest of the time ive been babysitting
Time to farm with my basement Haggu. Anyway, this has only happened today, yesterday it was fine but right now matchmaking doesn't make any sense.
Yeah its gotten to the point im hooking people in order. Literally walking away from survivors cause im trying to hook the 4th before i go back to the first one hooked. And theyre still not getting gens done. Half the time 1 dcs as soon as they get downed once.
WOW... where are those survivor's I've been up again red's with a FEW other colors
Oh and I reached Rank 1 killer
When PH came out some friends and I got into a 4 man swf. We played for like 2 days and we had a r1, r5, r6 and r8. We literally got only rank 16 killers. Almost all of them were brand new players. One had 1k hours but they must have been a survivor main because they were an awful killer. I'm starting to think MM doesn't exist in this game. When I play killer I can be rank 14 and I'll get reds. Rank is so meaningless that they are just throwing 5 people in a room and say GL.
Dont know. Were both on xbox. Its weird. All day 3 or 4 days straight. It sounds fun but it gets old.
Congrats on r1
I guess you're right... Plus I live on East Coast, that could have something to do with it
I live on the east coast too :P
I just 4k'd as nurse on Hawkins Lab... 3 red's and a green... they started great but after 3 gens were done... they threw themselves on hook, flashlight, and pallet saves
Then it's "well, let's see how this goes"
Upper or Lower East Coast?
Also Thanks @Dead_by_Gadfly
Lower
Yeah they thought you were bad so were trying to farm. Got cocky, happens
Upper for me... NNY
Probably bigger player base up there, still tho its really weird how bad match makings been. It seems to be getting progressively worse over the last month but not sure it can get any worse now
Happens a lot... probably cause they see the Ghastly Gateau and think that I'll farm
Don't get me wrong I don't mind a little farming (BP's don't grow on trees) but when there's 1-2 gens left.... I mean come on
Oh yeah, heat comes out when they get that low ๐
I guess... Plus I thought you would've ask where NNY is...๐
Killer matches seems fine here. I get mixed of red and purple ranks. Only the survivor matches that is constantly throwing me down to the yellow ranks.