Solo Queue is horrendous and it needs to be fixed
The devs have addressed multiple times that comms in SWF is not cheating by any means, which is definitely a huge advantage but my point here is, the devs disagree that communication between survivors is cheating.
Then why should we not give solo queue an easier way of communication (And hell no I'm not asking for prox voice chat)
Quick chat messages which can be seen bottom left next to the survivor's icon could be added. These would include messages such as
"Focus on the objective!" If you're being facecamped/tunneled
"I need help!" To tell them you're clear for a rescue/heal
"I'm going for the rescue!" To prevent like 3 people going for the rescue at once, and keep the gens going
"The killer is near me!" To tell people to avoid you or just to give information
I've heard the idea of more emotes which also sounds nice, but I haven't thought of any emote really.
Comments
Yes please.
I feel like if they implemented that then buffed killers solo q would be so much more fun
A simple chat wheel like in dota, translated into the language of the client being used. Boom ez pz.
Yeah that sounds really simple and shouldn't be too difficult to implement.
I think the devs should start working on improving the game mechanics, enhancing the experience for new players, fixing matchmaking and bugs before they can move on to releasing new content.
alternatively: more emotes and one that maybe has the characters yell 'run' or 'scatter' etc audible in a certain radius?
on that note: maybe one day add emotes for the killers, for the occasions where you e.g. want someone to drop pallets on you (for a challenge)
Omg yes please. Just those 4 messages alone would make solo a lot more bearable to play.