I've been sitting at 7-8 this month, but because of a string of bad games I'm very close to depipping back to 9, where I was for the couple months before. I feel pretty comfortable in high-purples/low-greens.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rank 1 surv and rank 5-8 killer.
I’m rank 1 but usually I’ll sit somewhere in the 2-4 mark.
Ranks 1-2, most of the time I'm rank 1 but I go back to rank 2 when I have a very bad match/get tunneled and sacrificed first/etc
I've been sitting at 7-8 this month, but because of a string of bad games I'm very close to depipping back to 9, where I was for the couple months before. I feel pretty comfortable in high-purples/low-greens.
I usually hover around 3-5 for survivor. My killer ranks is usually 8-6.
Rank 1 but sometimes Rank 2 if I have a bad day 😀
I usually sit at rank 3 and 4.
Honestly 2-4. Somewhat depends on quality of teammates if I hit rank 1 and sit there or not, but it's hard to not be at least rank 2.