Prestige - Is It Worth It?
I can't decide whether to continue the bloodwebs of my level 50s to get all of the perks, or to prestige them. I know prestiging apparently gives better items but is this actually the case or a complete myth?
With the cosmetic store, I'm not interested in collecting the bloody gear, so is there any point in me prestiging?
Comments
I like it, it makes Survivors and Killers look really cool.
Personally I'd like to think that prestiging all characters makes me sleep better at night, haha
I always go for P3, so in my opinion it is worth it.
If you prefer the grind then go ahead.
Otherwise there's no point.
Also you get snazy bloody clothing!
Great reason. We all should do it because you go for it and that makes it worth it...
I won;t comment that, mr. straw man.
"Not a huge difference" is an overstatement.
More like "unnoticeable difference".
If you want the cosmetic. As for getting better items from what I heard your chance increases by 1% only.
For me a complete character is when you have P3 and all perks unlocked on them.
P0 -> P3 is just a way I need to go through if I want to play said character in any meaningful way (that's why Myers is only at 40 since his release, ######### this boring ochido emblem).
Its not worth. But if you put enough time into the game and like the grind, then do it.
To get any killer P3-50 with all perks its totalled at 303 levels. To get any survivor P3-50 with all perks its totalled at 318 levels. Its up to you.
And i think 1 million bloodpoints only gets you about 40 levels, to put it into perspective...
i like the prestige skins, so i'm currently working on all my killers
Only CASUALS dont pretige. Get 1.000.000 bloodpoints before u prestige and u can get to lv 40+ easily.
Its also extremely fast to lv up nowdays because of all the bloodweb changes.

Prestiging is only worth it if you want the bloody clothing. If you don’t want bloody clothing, then I wouldn’t prestige.
I P3'd both Nea and Doc - and I'm not really feelin' much of a difference in the bloodwebs.
I'll probably prestige everybody else for pride reasons eventually I guess.