I had a digital crime happen to me while playing this game, how can I report them?
I apologize if this is in the wrong forum topic, this is my first time posting something here but reddit told me I should come here, anyways:
I was playing a match as doctor and got a 4k on a group. One of them invited me to a party, I joined. They proceeded to harass me calling me names and things and then one of them tracked my location.
They stated my location to try and scare me and then proceeded to doxx me. This kicked my router offline. Thankfully I know how to prevent a doxx and just restarted my router.
I am worried they are doing this to other killers who don't let them win. I would like to be able to report and get them banned because of this as it is a crime that had happened to me in the game and many others.
I have there usernames if you would like, this happened on a xbox console.
Please if anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it,
Comments
If it happend outside of the game then bhvr cant do anything about it.
Report them on xbox
Just out of curiosity what were their username? Sorry that happened to you
@Respectfulnancymain has it right. Report this to Microsoft because this is an actual crime and they'll be banned.
Naming and shaming isn't allowed on forums.
Alright, I reported them on xbox also and gave a detailed account of what happened. Thank you.
Oh right sorry. I ask because i have had old friends on xbox who could do that to people who also play dbd and wanted to see if i knew who was it.
So even if it happened during the game?
Okay glad you said something because I was about to type up the names. Thank you for informing me.
Yeah don't worry about it. I just wanted to inform about the rule.
By "outside of the game" they mean anything that wasn't said directly in-game