Sigh...
Every. Single. Match. ๐ ๐๐คฌ
Every. Single. Match. ๐ ๐๐คฌ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Currently ranked 9, I havent had a single game the last couple days without at least 1 red rank usually 2 or more.
I feel for new killers/survivors. This MMR is the worst.
I'm currently rank 9 as killer (started this season and haven't played killer sooo much yet, much more often survivor), and played Wraith today, 2 matches in a row, both against red ranks only. In the first match, ALL 4 of them had iron will. Next match ... 3 times iron will. And of course the usual perks, too. Sooo frustrating. I feel ya. But you got 2 of them killed, so I'd count it as a draw!
I think a major problem is that it's too easy for survivors to pip/rank up, so when every survivor is in red ranks then you will either get someone who's actually insanely good at survivor or just someone who just does gens and hardly interacts with the killer piggy backing into red ranks without actually being good in chase.
Tbf though you got 2 and im assuming you pipped. You should be viewing that as a big win and stop focusing on the fact 2 got away.
THIS is a problem:
Wow! That IS a problem!