Are these guys cheating?
So I had a match as Killer and I killed everyone expect 2.. I wanted to 4k, so I slugged obviously. HOWEVER, they always picked themselves up from dying state as soon as I picked one up. This happend 5 times!!! And noone had no mither. I couldnt see the perks because of that tally screen bug, but even if they had unbreakable this would only be possible 2 times at most, right?
Im so confused, is there a new perk which can do that or are they cheating? I recorded the match just in case.
Comments
Did you have a Hex active? There is a new Perk called Soul Guard which allows the Survivor to pick themselves up if they are cursed aka a Hex-Totem is active.
no I was using stridor, corrupt, pop and STBFL
Link the video?
Its going to take a while, its 2GB big and my upload speed is terribly slow.. Before I waste my time and overloud my connection traffic I want to find out if any perk can do that
what were both of their perks?
might shed some light on things
I couldnt see their perks because of the tally screen bug. It wasnt showing any perks. Maybe they didnt even equip any perks to make it look like a tally screen bug and hide their cheating? Idk
@Peanits is there any possibilty to pick yourself up mulitple times outside of No mither and Soul guard?
@Almo can you confirm my thought?
I found this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=642&v=vfBUIjlUI2w&feature=emb_title
Guy was literally having 3 Urban Evasion and used cheat engine to hide the rest. And no you didn't have any hex so it was impossible for them to keep getting revived by themselves.
thats crazy..