The shape is the WORST!!

I just bought the Halloween dlc because all the videos I have watched of people playing as Michael Myers make him look super OP. But I guess you have to get him super leveled up because using just his 3 perks he is BY FAR THE WORST KILLER IN THE GAME!!! I guess his power is all in the add ons. Now I know how the stalking and stuff works but it's almost useless once the survivors know it's Mike!!! I'm usually around rank 8-10 in killer and can get a 4K with any other killer so it's not like I'm total trash. . It's all on mike!!! I played 3 games with his 3 perks and got 1 very undeserved kill!! Almost calls for a refund!!!

Comments

  • @DustoTheOne said:

    I just bought the Halloween dlc because all the videos I have watched of people playing as Michael Myers make him look super OP. But I guess you have to get him super leveled up because using just his 3 perks he is BY FAR THE WORST KILLER IN THE GAME!!! I guess his power is all in the add ons. Now I know how the stalking and stuff works but it's almost useless once the survivors know it's Mike!!! I'm usually around rank 8-10 in killer and can get a 4K with any other killer so it's not like I'm total trash. . It's all on mike!!! I played 3 games with his 3 perks and got 1 very undeserved kill!! Almost calls for a refund!!!

    If you use teachable ms only your gonna have Bad time

    Now shove on m and a with distressing infectious and discordance...(more ppl more stalk) with dead rabbit and hairbrush I prefer hairbrush

    That ######### is fun

  • Warms my heart to see all the love for the boogeyman here. He's my favorite.

  • Just takes practice to know when its appropriate to stalk as opposed to getting hits and how you should position yourself for both. Also helps to have an actual loadout rather than just the teachables.

  • Myers & Hag are the 2 killers I can consistently get 4Ks with in red ranks. Once you learn how he works and get the right perks and add ons for him he’s great. I personally think he’s one of the best killers when it comes to snowballing the survivors.

  • As a Myers main the key is to be patient he is my best killer I have him at level 50 destroying ppl. But you have to stalk slot to get the full potential of his power unless you use scratched mirror then it's just funny as hell because some ppl have no idea why they can't seem to hide anywhere at lerys or the meat plant

  • If you can't tier up fast you will lose. Run his stalking add on to get to tier 3 faster. Have you even seen his tombstones add on and tuft hairs? His perks are good just not on his own self except for PWYF and STBFL.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Michael is far from being the worst.

    He is probably the most balanced killer in the game. If you want to play someone who doesn’t have to work for their power pick Oni or Freddy or even Spirit.

    Sounds to me like you just don’t know how to use him or his power.

    Oni has to get people injured first before going into his rage form.

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441863#Comment_1441863

    Oni has to get people injured first before going into his rage form.

    @katoptris

    Which is not hard to do if you know how to M1.

    It takes longer for Michael to get to T3 than for Oni to get his power.

1 2 ›