PwyF and the Redeemer

I recently saw a video where someone played Deathslinger with Play with your Food and lost PwyF Tokens when shooting.

I used to use PwyF on Deathslinger because you didn't lose Tokens when shooting and now you do. Is it a bug or intended?

Because if it was intentional it would be unfair to lose a Token when shooting and to lose another Token when hitting the Survivor after reeling them in.

Comments

  • @MrDardon said:

    I recently saw a video where someone played Deathslinger with Play with your Food and lost PwyF Tokens when shooting.

    I used to use PwyF on Deathslinger because you didn't lose Tokens when shooting and now you do. Is it a bug or intended?

    Because if it was intentional it would be unfair to lose a Token when shooting and to lose another Token when hitting the Survivor after reeling them in.

    I am not sure if this is intended or not. You could try to look at the recent patch notes, but it would make sense. Shooting counts as an attacking action, as does swinging, so it wouldn't be inconsistent for it to take a token.

  • A bug, imo. No log on patches talking about it.