What's up with all these sweaty killers at rank 15?

Before anyone jumps on me for the title, I'm a killer main myself and this is pretty much a QQ post. I've just recently gotten into survivor with probably <5 hours played as survivor. Even though I know a little bit about the mechanics and game play, I still SUCK and get owned often. I'm terrible at looping and skill checks and I often get caught. Shouldn't that be the norm for rank 15 players though?

So my question is, why are there killers at 13/14/15 running these super sweaty builds to straight murder these new survivors? At this level, my teammates (myself included) are running lame perks or no perks due to character level. I'm running into killers often with fotm builds (ruin/bbq etc) running ebony moris and ultra rare addons. What gives dudes? As a killer main myself, I find this pretty gross and dishonorable behavior. I don't even start running addons until blue ranks, even then I'll seldom do it.

For so long, I've always wondered why survivors were so toxic at the end of rounds with salty trolls and tea bagging at the gate. Now, I don't even blame them.

tl;dr: I'm disappointed in the community I belong to.

Comments

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    You can't depip that low anymore even as a survivor. The funny ######### starts from rank 1 and doesn't stop with match making till about rank 15, and even then you'll still have SWF groups where theres multiple rank 5's vs a rank 15 killer.....speaking from experience. And if you're that decked out, and running those add ons (which in all honesty if you main a killer isn't hard in the slightest, killers get points easy) theres no way you can depip that low without force disconnecting or something stupid. So even if it was someone doing that it'd show up in the GM's logs right? Which is bannable right?

    I've tried playing with restraint after a rank reset where I didn't immediately join the race after the reset, and at those ranks, you can sneeze on a survivor and double pip 3 times by accident. Nothing he's saying makes any sense to a killer main....

    Not_Queen has actually discussed that in a different thread about intentionally dcing.since if you play say 100 games a week. If you dc in 5 of them you won't even popup on their radar so deppipping to 15 is easy.

  • I'm 10 and I always have sweaty killers (and campers, totem campers, face campers, tunnelers). I just had a Hag camping her totems, trapping them, slugging, and my idiot teammates not doing gens (as usual in this days). It was so pathetic hahaha they take the game so seriously. These killer mains dude.

  • because those killers cant get back to rank 20 so they are mad.

  • @AdánAR

    So playing the game as intended is try harding now ?

    At least be honest and admit that you just want a rodeo clown to boost your ego and farm points.

    That's your vision of a good game i guess...

  • @Giche said:
    @AdánAR

    So playing the game as intended is try harding now ?

    At least be honest and admit that you just want a rodeo clown to boost your ego and farm points.

    That's your vision of a good game i guess...

    No, It wasn't, killer main, you changed what I said LUL

  • Is it my fault that I got a rank 16 player in my rank 3 lobby?
1 2 ›