Wasnt Oni suppose to be fixed after hotfix 4.0.2?

The Oni: Fixed an issue that prevented Blood Fury from activating if the power meter was filled up while carrying a Survivor.

20200711071626_1.jpg

Just had to spend the entire game on Haddonfield as "man with sword" because my power wouldnt activate. To make things even MORE annoying, there was an OoO who could stare at me the whole time.

Comments

  • Have you tried purchasing more cosmetics?

  • @LordGlint said:

    The Oni: Fixed an issue that prevented Blood Fury from activating if the power meter was filled up while carrying a Survivor.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YAC5CDA69VNV/20200711071626-1.jpg

    Just had to spend the entire game on Haddonfield as "man with sword" because my power wouldnt activate. To make things even MORE annoying, there was an OoO who could stare at me the whole time.

    Pretty sure this is in the wrong category, think this belongs in the bugs and feedback section.

  • @pizzamess said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/171105/wasnt-oni-suppose-to-be-fixed-after-hotfix-4-0-2

    Pretty sure this is in the wrong category, think this belongs in the bugs and feedback section.

    Its already been posted there, just...annoyed. I make sure to check the patchnotes for stuff like this and to find out the issue that says has been fixed is still very much a thing is annoying. Kinda kills my motivation to lvl up Oni anymore if he could just not have a power at all on any random game.

  • For me even when the gauge is full, pressing CTRL does not activate his power.

    I am M1 killer all trial, yay!

  • @PerkyPerky said:

    For me even when the gauge is full, pressing CTRL does not activate his power.

    I am M1 killer all trial, yay!

    Thats what it shows in the picture.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1434166#Comment_1434166

    Its already been posted there, just...annoyed. I make sure to check the patchnotes for stuff like this and to find out the issue that says has been fixed is still very much a thing is annoying. Kinda kills my motivation to lvl up Oni anymore if he could just not have a power at all on any random game.

    Yeah I get it man but tbh bugs happen on every killer I've gotten bugs where my killer power was disabled on pretty much every killer I put any time into, I've gotten stuck in place while breaking pallets, had hex perks that just decided never to activate, and also fell through the map while trying heal someone. This game is buggy as hell and with every bug they fix the implement 2 more to take its place, and when they actually go through and fix a bunch of bugs at once they somehow bring back old bugs. It's a never ending cycle thanks to their spaghetti code engine.

  • Your picture shows not fully charged gauge. My gauge is fully charged and red, and even his walking animation shows his "readiness" to enter Blood Fury but pressing CTRL does nothing.

    I am afraid it's even yet another Oni bug.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    People are saying it's fixed on PTB.

    But right now I'd consider any bug fix tentative since I've experienced both the downed survivor audio bug and Billy false saw bug after patches where they said they were fixed.

    Ive been playing Oni for like 6 games now and this is the first times its decided to be a dick. I dont wanna play abunch of Oni games on PTB to see if itll randomly break, PTB queue times are kinda long.

  • @PerkyPerky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1434185#Comment_1434185

    Your picture shows not fully charged gauge. My gauge is fully charged and red, and even his walking animation shows his "readiness" to enter Blood Fury but pressing CTRL does nothing.

    I am afraid it's even yet another Oni bug.

    This game wouldnt allow me to pickup any more blood. There was ATON to collect, lol.

  • It won't activate if it fills passively. I hate this bug so much.