When is deathslinger's hitbox getting fixed?
This has been an issue for a long time now and it still hasn't been fixed since his release.
The video below demonstrates what I mean if you haven't played with him before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS8v2ZsWRNwIs this gonna be fixed anytime soon?
Comments
His hitbox is perfectly fine. It allows you to reach survivors on some places and certain loops more precisely.
I feel Scott acts like that in this specific video is because he is too spoiled from too much huntress.
There's nothing to fix there. Deathslinger isn't killer based on only aim but also prediction and timing that goes with it, you can't aim directly at survivors that don't walk in direct line forward away from you and expect a hit just because your ADS was on them the moment you fired. You need to adjust your shots to the direction you're walking and direction survivors are going to walk.
First hit he missed was a bugged collision at window and others were just misses on his part. The capsules of survivors don't match their models perfectly so you need to aim on their center, not hands,legs or even a leaning head when they run.
I main deathslinger and I never get robbed of shots unless I obviously miss. His hitboxes are perfectly fine, they don't need to mess with them when they work just like they are supposed to.
i mean the harpoon went trough survivors many times what do you expect.
its not perfect, but its mostly fine.
the main problem id have with it is, that sometimes you will shoot cleanly through a survivors playmodel without actually hitting the hitbox on them (e.g. shooting the head during a fastvault).
other than that, given you have a good connection to the server you're playing on, there is no problem with it. its actually really cool when you consider all the little holes you can shoot through and still hit survivors if you are good enough.
I play DS quite a lot and I didn't encounter this but if this would happen to me, I would just quit him.
When is Huntress' hitbox getting fixed? When is Ghostface's reveal getting fixed?
Answer: Soon™