I'm happy Billy got nerfed
Prioritization on fleek.
Prioritization on fleek.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The joys of SWF
Just gonna leave this here
Just an swf meme squad.
that must have been fun
couldnt tell it was a swf, looked like a normal game. missed the offering screen as well
yeah they were meming so hard after 5 minutes it was over and they all kobe'd and I had lots of fun ;p
Those guys watch too much youtube.
Ouot of curiousity, how many did kobe in this game?
Or you if you know where this is from, because I can't tell.
you were not even playing serious against that tryhard squad and still got a kill without even having a real power. Did you depip or did you get brutal?
I don't see the issue in this screenshot really.
Do you mean where that build is from? Ussylis posted some videos a while ago. I can't remember the title.
Then you watch too much youtube yourself by that logic.
Aside from that I'm pretty sure if the guy here played speedlimiter billy he'd get recked even more than a freddy without his snare.
I never said I didn't.
fair enough lol
They said they all did. But I only counted 3 (i think). I had 2 people in the basement at the end and because of a kobe 1 got out
I was not even playing serious? Dude I was sweating my balls of and this was super stressful, especially because a kobe robbed my 2nd kill. What makes you think I didn't play serious
Using sheep block is the opposite of tryharding.
If you used swingchains+jump rope then ok