this is genuine? (f13)
Dead by Daylight has numerous licensed Chapters featuring acclaimed horror icons like Michael [...]
Sorry for asking, but I have been without internet for a couple of weeks and today I found this comicbook post saying that "mathieu coté said that jason has a permanent invitation" is it real or just a bad joke, could someone explain it to me?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Well, it seems like a genuine interview.
"But the invitation is just that for now: An invitation. Côté didn’t indicate there’d been talks of any kind about adding Jason and other Friday the 13th content to the game."
It's definitely true that Mathieu said they're open for a Friday the 13th Chapter whenever it becomes possible.
Whether it will ever become possible is questionable, of course.
maybe they are just waiting for the player base to drop off so they can make him to bring people back
I feel that the open invitation has always been there, even before it was mentioned in that post. Jason would be a great addition to DBD, considering all the other horror icons are also in the game (by that I mean big names like Freddy, Michael Myers, Leather Face, Amanda Young from SaW, Ghostface, etc).
I believe it hasn't happened yet because the license holders cannot agree upon a deal. Also anyone can quote me if i'm wrong, but I believe the license for Jason is also split up between two people or "factions", one being from a company and the other from someone who owns the rights to Jasons name and backstory. But hey who knows, anything can happen with enough time.