Bloody Clothes as Option instead of Forced?

As some of y’all may know a new feature the devs are implementing is that if you get hit your clothes will be bloodied up a bit. Now honestly if I wanted bloodied clothing I wouldn’t be making this chat right now. If I purchase cosmetics with auric cells (which may I remind y’all cost real money) then I don’t want people screwing with what I bought. I believe it should be an option rather than have it forced onto us. Thoughts?

Comments

  • @Diogooliv23 said:

    bro, clothes bought with aura cells are always soaked, now with this new system, she will be soaked only in the game while hurt, the devs want to focus on realism now, even with other things to solve, like optimization for all the platforms, so that your thinking and kinda in vain

    sorry about my english, I'm from Brasil

    mano, as roupas compradas com células de aura estão sempre encharcadas, agora com esse novo sistema, ela vai ficar encharcada apenas no jogo enquanto machuca, os devs querem focar no realismo agora, mesmo com outras coisas para resolver, como otimização para todas as plataformas, para que seu pensamento e meio em vão


    desculpe pelo meu inglês, eu sou do Brasil

  • I like the added realism of it. It’s a horror game after all, what’s wrong if they wanna add more blood?

  • @DeanWinchester said:

    I like the added realism of it. It’s a horror game after all, what’s wrong if they wanna add more blood?

    I’m not saying go against the realism of it. I’m just saying that I know myself and others don’t want cosmetics we payed for to randomly be all bloodied up during the game without it being our choice.

  • @R52G said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1430598#Comment_1430598

    I’m not saying go against the realism of it. I’m just saying that I know myself and others don’t want cosmetics we payed for to randomly be all bloodied up during the game without it being our choice.

    That’s fair! I get where you’re coming from. An option to toggle it on & off would be cool.

  • Sorry, if you want to go clean through a match. You need to avoid damage.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Sorry, if you want to go clean through a match. You need to avoid damage.

    Ok look, if I pay for something prior to this I don’t want others screwing with what I paid for.

  • @R52G said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1430598#Comment_1430598

    I’m not saying go against the realism of it. I’m just saying that I know myself and others don’t want cosmetics we payed for to randomly be all bloodied up during the game without it being our choice.

    If you are not against realism (=the blood on the clothes after being hit), then why do you have a problem with it? The bloody effect goes away after the match. It doesn't harm your cosmetic in any way.

  • All i want is to look cool while flexing my prestige 3 dwight.

  • But the devs said that it isn't as easy as just putting blood on clothes.

  • I like the idea that I can hit a neon nea more times to make her less obnoxious.

    @DarkMagik said:

    But the devs said that it isn't as easy as just putting blood on clothes.

    And yet every survivor gets covered in vomit when playing against the Plague, regardless of cosmetic. It just has to be applied in a different way, not as part of the cosmetic.

  • @R52G said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1433967#Comment_1433967

    Ok look, if I pay for something prior to this I don’t want others screwing with what I paid for.

    Wrong, you pay to start the match looking like that. It's your own responsibility. You can always sue the Killer afterwards.