It was a boring grind. I am not going to get the premium anymore. Will just do the 'play the game' challenges like 'fix 12 gens' or 'hook 25 survivors'. Some of the challenges are just not fun. In fact, they're utterly annoying. I prefer just to play the game for fun, not grinding towards cosmetics and charms I will never equip.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
only with 3 days to go though so I cut it fine.
About one week or one and a half before it ended, I got to lv 70. Also with some challenges on level 4 left
It was a boring grind. I am not going to get the premium anymore. Will just do the 'play the game' challenges like 'fix 12 gens' or 'hook 25 survivors'. Some of the challenges are just not fun. In fact, they're utterly annoying. I prefer just to play the game for fun, not grinding towards cosmetics and charms I will never equip.
I was at thirty-something level.
I didn't try at all this time. :/
I finished the rift with about 8 days to spare.