Speaking the truth buddy. Just had a survivor call me sweaty because I kept using overcharge on two gens they were working on while I tried to get the last 3 left in the match.
I'd like to point out that Telling someone not to quit a game also falls under Expecting others to play as you want, and being entitled. Also farming isn't technically illegal. I have to assume you're new here with a 2 post count. So i'll humor you a moment.
On topic: I will not sit in a game thats overly toxic. I will DC as I see fit. I came here to have fun.
I'd like to point out that Telling someone not to quit a game also falls under Expecting others to play as you want, and being entitled. Also farming isn't technically illegal. I have to assume you're new here with a 2 post count. So i'll humor you a moment.
On topic: I will not sit in a game thats overly toxic. I will DC as I see fit. I came here to have fun.
I posted it here by accident. :( I was debating whether or not I should make a new post in the discussions section but I was hoping a moderator would move the thread.
If someone asked, I'd be commenting on a thread instead of starting one? Besides, I definitely don't ask for private messages with feedback about my gameplay lol.
Quitting the game isn't a play style. If you quit before it loads, you are making everyone have to wait for the game to comprehend this, then start the search process over.
I thought farming was illegal. So I guess I would just change that to breaking the game rules. I saw a survivor and killer working together before to hook and unhook a survivor. Killer never attacked the the farming survivor.
I posted it here by accident. :( I was debating whether or not I should make a new post in the discussions section but I was hoping a moderator would move the thread.
If someone asked, I'd be commenting on a thread instead of starting one? Besides, I definitely don't ask for private messages with feedback about my gameplay lol.
Quitting the game isn't a play style. If you quit before it loads, you are making everyone have to wait for the game to comprehend this, then start the search process over.
I thought farming was illegal. So I guess I would just change that to breaking the game rules. I saw a survivor and killer working together before to hook and unhook a survivor. Killer never attacked the the farming survivor.
to get banned for "Working with the killer" you need to provide video proof. just "reporting in game" doesn't do much. Even then, it takes a while and you never know what they do to people unless they publicly post about it here.
This just happened to me last night too. Lol. But I found out it is mandatory that you report in game first so nothing I can do I guess even with video proof...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Speaking the truth buddy. Just had a survivor call me sweaty because I kept using overcharge on two gens they were working on while I tried to get the last 3 left in the match.
Why is this in feedback? Also, nobody asked?
I'd like to point out that Telling someone not to quit a game also falls under Expecting others to play as you want, and being entitled. Also farming isn't technically illegal. I have to assume you're new here with a 2 post count. So i'll humor you a moment.
On topic: I will not sit in a game thats overly toxic. I will DC as I see fit. I came here to have fun.
I posted it here by accident. :( I was debating whether or not I should make a new post in the discussions section but I was hoping a moderator would move the thread.
If someone asked, I'd be commenting on a thread instead of starting one? Besides, I definitely don't ask for private messages with feedback about my gameplay lol.
Quitting the game isn't a play style. If you quit before it loads, you are making everyone have to wait for the game to comprehend this, then start the search process over.
I thought farming was illegal. So I guess I would just change that to breaking the game rules. I saw a survivor and killer working together before to hook and unhook a survivor. Killer never attacked the the farming survivor.
to get banned for "Working with the killer" you need to provide video proof. just "reporting in game" doesn't do much. Even then, it takes a while and you never know what they do to people unless they publicly post about it here.
This just happened to me last night too. Lol. But I found out it is mandatory that you report in game first so nothing I can do I guess even with video proof...