Trapper and Wraith mori animations
I think it would be nice if mori animations for these two were updated. Currently they look so goofy and out of place, especially the way Wraith hits the survivor.
That's pretty much it.
I think it would be nice if mori animations for these two were updated. Currently they look so goofy and out of place, especially the way Wraith hits the survivor.
That's pretty much it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Freesham I wouldn't mind some updated mori animations for them. They've earned it since they're part of the original trio of killers in the games infancy.
It would be funny to see the Wraith beating the ######### out of the survivors while invisible
maybe something with trapper using his traps on the survivor?
I think a possible mori animation update for the Wraith was hinted at in one of the loading screen quotes, if im not mistaken.
peanits said it was a joke.
What a shame, but its possible that more mori animations will come in the relatively near future.
Low priority.
There's many more important issues to be worked on.
The 3 mori idea would actually be cool but it would take a lot of resources.
Wraith should put his bell on the survivor's head and just ring their brains out
Agree totally. I think trapper could pick up a survivor by the ankle and dangle them over a bear trap, only for it to snap the survivors head.
Wraith should rip the spine out like Predator does to its kills.