When you have four

Matches with teammates who get downed in seconds right when the match starts😐anyone else feel my pain😒.

Comments

  • Yup, that is why I play survivor for fun instead of being serious about it.

    Somehow I'm rank 1 even when I throw matches by trying to use MoM.

  • I encounter numerous people AFK beginning of matches, some killers capitalize on this.

    I would, I mean you have to click “ready” just to be placed into a lobby.

  • @IMhereRUN said:

    I encounter numerous people AFK beginning of matches, some killers capitalize on this.

    I would, I mean you have to click “ready” just to be placed into a lobby.

    When I get teammate once every few matches who take ages to get ready.I wish the killer would get rid of that teammate first.Instead of going straight to the rest of us it would make more sense to get rid of a time waster.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    Matches with teammates who get downed in seconds right when the match starts😐anyone else feel my pain😒.

    The archives made me do it.

  • Hey you how you doing😂I’ll let you pass since I like you😀.

  • Good, just going back to the first 2 tomes since I never bothered doing them. Just extra blood points, practice and little charms. I'm doing them in reverse so books 3 and 2 are done but book 1... geez. I'm at this fork where one is "while 1 person is already hooked in basement hook ANOTHER for monster shrine" and the other is something crazy that I know is gonna be hell. But, anyway, wiping out teams? Yeah, trust me, I hate it more than you Runners do. If I ever see the damned words "Iridescent Age" again...

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1430041#Comment_1430041

    Good, just going back to the first 2 tomes since I never bothered doing them. Just extra blood points, practice and little charms. I'm doing them in reverse so books 3 and 2 are done but book 1... geez. I'm at this fork where one is "while 1 person is already hooked in basement hook ANOTHER for monster shrine" and the other is something crazy that I know is gonna be hell. But, anyway, wiping out teams? Yeah, trust me, I hate it more than you Runners do. If I ever see the damned words "Iridescent Age" again...

    👍.

  • I've played many killer games that had a survivor (or two) that get downed pretty easily at the start....

    I've wondered why they do that?

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    I've played many killer games that had a survivor (or two) that get downed pretty easily at the start....

    I've wondered why they do that?

    I can understand if it’s a killer they don’t like.But you still shouldn’t throw yourself to the killer and leave the rest to suffer.I had a team like that two months ago all three left me to get moried😒.I tried to get the Devs to start the killer farthest away from which ever survivor starts literally near the killer.I get as a killer main and survivor main myself it’s a killers job to build pressure but who really wants to not be able to play in a match when your instantly found.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1430041#Comment_1430041

    Good, just going back to the first 2 tomes since I never bothered doing them. Just extra blood points, practice and little charms. I'm doing them in reverse so books 3 and 2 are done but book 1... geez. I'm at this fork where one is "while 1 person is already hooked in basement hook ANOTHER for monster shrine" and the other is something crazy that I know is gonna be hell. But, anyway, wiping out teams? Yeah, trust me, I hate it more than you Runners do. If I ever see the damned words "Iridescent Age" again...

    Try playing Trapper for that basement challenge. Build I used is Agitation, Iron Grasp, Monstrous and Corrupt. For addons extra traps and honing stone. Works like a charm. Plus it is a fun build to play.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1430059#Comment_1430059

    Try playing Trapper for that basement challenge. Build I used is Agitation, Iron Grasp, Monstrous and Corrupt. For addons extra traps and honing stone. Works like a charm. Plus it is a fun build to play.

    Thanks for the tip. The irony being that while I'm working on Iri Age I managed to do it(sans challenge selected or Monstrous equipped) with my Robbie Rabbit. Haha

  • Yea... that's my point... I had a match where 2 survivors threw themselves at me (I think I was playing Oni) so I let the other 2 do gen and leave

    It's happened (can't say all the time) in more games then I dare say...

    Oh BTW, I play as: Pig, Huntress, Spirit, Hag... So if that's the problem then (Bad Word)

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    Matches with teammates who get downed in seconds right when the match starts😐anyone else feel my pain😒.

    This is the reason why you play swf and without randoms.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1430089#Comment_1430089

    Thanks for the tip. The irony being that while I'm working on Iri Age I managed to do it(sans challenge selected or Monstrous equipped) with my Robbie Rabbit. Haha

    Yeah it usually happens to me too on some of the challenges. Like doing grab challenge and not getting any grabs in multiple matches. I select a different challenge and I get grabs. :P

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/170643/when-you-have-four

    This is the reason why you play swf and without randoms.

    I don’t play swf as often.

  • I encourage you to, it really elliminates lots of problems you have as survivor. Makes for a better experience and a more fun one.

  • SWF is your solution. Solo Q is just messed up with all these potatoes in red ranks.