anyone else has this experience...?

You play killer.. you get 10 games in a row Haddonfield, Blood lodge or any annoying map.

You get tbagged, BM'ed because you play a weak Killer.

AND then you decide to play with Spirit, Nurse, Billy or Huntress with a Mori, insta saw, insta downs.

once you downed everyone.. you take a breath and asking yourself ######### am i doing they have nothing to do with that

and you go in the corner and are ashamed for being such an A**hole to make people suffer from what other people did to you.

sometimes i really HATE this game. one of the reason i probably enjoy survivor more then killer.

Comments

  • I've been in the process of leveling all of the killers. So I've been doing a lot of messing around and seeing who I'm good with, who I'm not; who is weak, who is strong. I've been cussed out so much playing either way that I've just turned off chat and rather not think about it. I've given legitimate compliments to survivors and was laughed at. Like many I've been accused of camping because I seen someone in the area and no I'm not going to let you rush up and unhook in front of me.

    You can't win with half of them. So just play what is fun for you and stop thinking about them.

  • Some of them probably deserves it to be honest. You never know..

  • Honestly, survivors are kind of the worst.

    I say this as a survivor main, myself, and I won't touch killer because of them. I at least try to be a nice one, personally. I know the rep red-ranks have and I push back against being a "toxic red rank", yknow? At the end of the day, all you can be is the change you wanna see in the world. I also try n call out other survivors if I feel like they bein mean.

  • Its normal, just had two games in a row with level 1 and 2 I'm in green ranks atm although I've gotten to purp. All running DS, DH, and OoO, the usual. They butt danced and flashlight clicked all the usual and I thought yeah I'm gonna DC and have a different game twice in a row now.

    You get the lol baby killer all the rest and I'm really tempted to grab a mori and beat sown the next team but its not their fault. When I use a mori I want it to be for some fun and a cool kill animation not because I get slammed by bad match making previously and am a lil frustrated with the game.

    Yeah I know I'm doing the DC thing again but until the dev fix this I'm gonna make that choice like the adult I am. Its not about losing its about quality of the game. I'm happy to leave and let you think what you like to get better people to play with.

  • one of the perks of playing both roles. if one is frustating me, I just play the other.

  • @caz_ said:

    You play killer.. you get 10 games in a row Haddonfield, Blood lodge or any annoying map.

    You get tbagged, BM'ed because you play a weak Killer.

    AND then you decide to play with Spirit, Nurse, Billy or Huntress with a Mori, insta saw, insta downs.

    once you downed everyone.. you take a breath and asking yourself ######### am i doing they have nothing to do with that

    and you go in the corner and are ashamed for being such an A**hole to make people suffer from what other people did to you.

    sometimes i really HATE this game. one of the reason i probably enjoy survivor more then killer.

    Dont feel bad. :/ Mori, sadly, is part of a game like anything else. So you can use it, whatever. And those aholes tbaging you? Do you really care about some kids or morons with no life? Whatever. They are sad enough already, dont you think? Move on, dont waste any time thinking about them. :) And anyway, you are not making anyone suffer, it is only game, and when you play killer your objective is to kill everyone.