Could beast of prey have a use now

Beast of prey is a bad perk however itseggect may come in for a interesting build

Thx to apex muffler one of the rare gems of an add on to be added to Billy since it can achieve a very scary time for its unfortunate victims

This allows you to add stuff like monitor and abuse or dark devotion so you can lose your terror radius

This leads me to 2 ideas

One beast of prey because it grants the undetectable status at bloodlust 1 you could some mast stuff with your saw and be harder to predict because they won't here your chainsaw noises

There are a few problems

Surrvivors have eye's

15 seconds for this to come into effect

Billy warcry

It probably won't work but hey I'm sure we will find a use for prey one day

Comments

  • Nemesis would still be better. It's easier to get stunned than to gain and maintain bloodlust.

    It also reveals their aura so you can rev the chainsaw silently behind a wall and then nail them as you come around the corner.

  • apex muffler's trash, just for the reasons you said. Wasting 3 perks to get maybe one stealth instadown if survivors are out of position it's not efficient.

  • I saw someone using Trail of Torment with Apex Muffler in Billy stealth build, it worked out great for them.

  • I usually run BoP on pig the survivors think I crouched and don’t hang around the pallet In fear of an ambush and I can just walk right through. Line of sight is dependent though.

  • Another issue is you have one shot before it uses up your bloodlust. Then you gotta wait 15 seconds again. Nemesis, or other perks that give oblivious, would be better.