Hello beautiful people !
Hi,
I've downloaded DBD through the psn offer and... that's a ton of fun ! I'm currently rank 16 and wish to continue.
Also I think about buying the SAW DLC, Pig looks like fun to play. Any opinion about her?
I would like to know what you think of Wraith? I see here and there that he is terrible... however I usually make a massacre while playing him (might be due to my low rank).
Looking forward to talk to you all.
(And Meg rules).
Comments
hi, all killers are viable against solo survivors, wraith with good perks is terrible to go against. More so when new update will come up.
other killer have more "reliable" powers.
at low ranks people don't know most weaknesses and don't have all perks. Once they do you will be frustrated. I suggest you to switch to survivor until rank reset at that point. Learning curve in this game is insane.
Pig is fun but not too strong. First I suggest you buy chainsaw massacre's leatherface - he has BBQ and Chilli which makes grinding twice easier on killer. Also requires bloodwarden to do well. Did you manage to buy it last week?
I also suggest to find some pals to play it with, swf and not makes a world of difference. At the beginning you might want to stick to teammates that won't sandbag you for fun
but at ps4 right now it's going to be ok - lot's of fresh meat.
ps: I personally suggest you to get Myers first, as his most needed perk (Monitor and Abuse) is achievable with what ps4 bundle offers. For pig you'll probably need to buy Freddy, as his bloodwarden makes difference between good pig and scary as ######### pig.
Pig is mid-tier, Wraith is the second worst kiler in the game, you may kill with him due to low rank. Also, when you encounter a survivors who pallet loop (99% of survivors, pallet looping is using an exploit, where your collision is smaller than killer's and you can move faster around objects with pallets wasting almost all killer's time on catching one survivor), you will probably switch to survivor or stop playing that horrible, unbalanced game.
Thanks for all you answers !
I considered buying the game on PC though, I already struggle to throw an axe properly and I'm terrible with the Nurse. Keyboard/mouse would do the trick.
You convinced me about the LeatherFace DLC. I thought he was a less powerful Hillbilly but got stomped by one of them recently (a rank 2)
BBQ and chilli is a really great perk
Just read what the perk does... it sounds really helpful
There´s currently a Humble Bundle spooky sale. Where you can pickup DbD alongside other games for 15$. Or you wait for a normal sale. DbD has roughly 1 sale per month where the price drops to 10$.
The best killers are free. But every DLC has at least some nice perks. You can unlock the original killers with playtime. But that takes about 6 weeks for a single killer. On pc we have often dlc sales, where the price drops to about 50%.
I think I saw dlc sales for ps4. That said, if you play, you will eventually get those shards anyway, so even if takes 6 weeks, you will still get those
Does that mean we can buy killers with Shards?
Yes
Monitor and Abuse isn't a Myers perk...it's a Doctor perk
Hey, glad you're having fun.
I personally really like the pig. She's lots of fun, but I'll give you a heads up, she takes a little practice to get used to. You'll need to manage your traps on the fly and decide when it's best to use them, ideally timing them just before a generator goes off or towards the end of the game (forcing people to stay later). One thing to keep in mind is that her ambush attack is not really meant to be used on survivors that see you.
As for the wraith, he's usually considered one of the lower tier killers. He tends to be pretty powerful in the low ranks (20-15) because newer players tend to not know how to spot him. However, good players will be able to see a slight shimmer if they're alert and also hear your breathing as you approach. This allows them to start running early leaving you standing there to decloak as they gain distance.
Wraith is about to get buffed - I've tested the changes on the test server that are coming and I believe he might be viable once it hits (and I think we might see some cries for nerf from a couple of his new add-ins - I'm calling it now)
Also, yes, it’s true that Wraith is a very weak killer but I’ve seen a lot of good wraiths so don’t be afraid to try him! He’s getting a major buff though so he should be way better than he is now.
It’s very nice to see positive comments in this thread! It’s a great change from killer mains screaming at new people “ALL KILLERS ARE WEAK!!1!1!1!” “SURVIVOR SIDED GAME!1!1!1!”.
Positivity Makes This Community Better. Remember That.
"It’s very nice to see positive comments in this thread! It’s a great change from killer mains screaming at new people “ALL KILLERS ARE WEAK!!1!1!1!” “SURVIVOR SIDED GAME!1!1!1!”."
Welcome to DBD @Hellrossa :chuffed:
Yes, I know it’s the truth but instead of continuously screaming and complaining about the problem, how about start giving feedback on how they should fix it? Killer’s are starting to get buffs now though, so that’s really good!
I’m just so tired of people screaming at each other on here, it gives me an actual headache irl.
To buy a character I need the yellow shard which means money (or maybe I don't look where I should).
Anyway, again, nice to meet you all.
You can by original (made by devs) characters by in-game currency, you do not need to spend real money.
Thanks for the quick answer !
Good luck see you in the fog!
Definately buy Leatherface first if you plan on playing a lot of Killer, he is not the best but you want BBQ to reduce the grind if you really enjoy the game.
David on the Survivor side also has We're Gonna Live Forever which also increases bloodpoints, but he is free.