Billy and Leatherface reworks really suck

If anything they both got a huge nerf,especially Billy,why in the world would you nerf Leatherface?He was already one of the weakest killer,putting more charges on stuff just straight up sucks,also the addons rework is again,awful,even the ultra addons feel awful and some addons like Leatherface the grease green addon is a straight up downside for playing with it while giving you no extra bps or anything like that.I'm not saying the devs are survivors sided and biased but if you're a Leather face or Billy main,really sucks for you,it was already furstrating and pressuring enough to play killer,thanks for making it worse for Billy and Leatherface I guess.Billy ultra addons are a joke that will probably hurt you more than help you.This really makes me think the devs or the people who work on this game dont play their own game lol.

Comments

  • BUBBA WAS BUFFED THO ??????

  • I will agree that both reworks suck. Billy nerf is unwarranted but bubba...he is stupidly strong and annoying to go against now. Just down right not fun. Not sure how you feel he was nerfed.

  • Thinking PTB Bubba is worse is just straight up false. You dont have to be breathing down someones neck to kill them with the saw and you can actually hit multiple people if you have good add ons.

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    BUBBA WAS BUFFED THO ??????

    Yeah bubba main kit was buff but is addon are not that great and i dont kbow how they could make them worse but the did it. The video i have seen about billy are not encouraging i dont play this killer but i have seen a lit of people struggle with him

  • The addons look like crap imo. Im not happy about them removing the charge up add ons for bubba

  • The devs love making useless killer addons to the point it becamed really irritating

  • I've heard nothing but praise for Bubba, no idea what you mean on that. And I just came back so idk all the changes they made to Billy.

  • @Desh said:

    I've heard nothing but praise for Bubba, no idea what you mean on that. And I just came back so idk all the changes they made to Billy.

    his addons are pretty bad,he is basically a basekit killer