I LOVE the new PTB!!!

Bubba is strong, Billy is weak. Please leave it at the changes! I'm very satisfied. how do you see it? So of course, Hillbilly Mains are annoyed now, but honestly: annoying a little is always okay! ^^

Comments

  • annoying is one way to say crippling a killer.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    annoying is one way to say crippling a killer.

    Deservedly, you just have to say!

  • gonna have to disagree on that one chief. though tbh I as well as many other killers are growing numb to nerfs. no fun, no hope, no colour, no light.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1427166#Comment_1427166

    gonna have to disagree on that one chief. though tbh I as well as many other killers are growing numb to nerfs. no fun, no hope, no colour, no light.

    Sometimes beautiful things just have to end. Billy was to OP and now is the time.

  • Yup, gut one of the only 3 consistent killers rather than just making the low tier killers viable. Real nice future for the game

  • @maximizer12 said:

    Yup, gut one of the only 3 consistent killers rather than just making the low tier killers viable. Real nice future for the game

    Leatherface was lowrank, and now he's extremely strong. So what's the problem? Everything that had to be done was done. More Lowrank killers are sure to follow! And Billy just needed the nerf!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Will have to disagree. Weak killers are not a good thing.

    Everything should be consistently strong and fun. Notice how I said "and fun". Slapping cooldown on killer after killer is not fun and it's lazy balancing if it can even be called that (I would sooner call it 'catering').

    Next, Huntress will only be able to hold her hatchets for ten seconds before she's forced to throw them and then she sprains her wrist so she has to wait 18 seconds to recover before she can throw another one again or some dumb ######### like that.


    But that's exactly what the update does! It balances Hillbilly's abnormal strength, and makes it more constant.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Will have to disagree. Weak killers are not a good thing.

    Everything should be consistently strong and fun. Notice how I said "and fun". Slapping cooldown on killer after killer is not fun and it's lazy balancing if it can even be called that (I would sooner call it 'catering').

    Next, Huntress will only be able to hold her hatchets for ten seconds before she's forced to throw them and then she sprains her wrist so she has to wait 18 seconds to recover before she can throw another one again or some dumb ######### like that.

    Think of the cool animations and sound effects we would get though of Huntress massaging her arm while waiting out that cooldown. Those axes are HEAVY.

  • Are you high OP? I'm too tired to decide if this is low quality bait or if you really are this daft.

  • Honestly, I haven't used Spirit on PC at all.

    I'm going to dust her shoes and start using her.

  • Instead of balancing the killers they pop the strongest until no killers are strong. It's getting ridiculous. Bubba rework is fine but his addon's are terrible. Billy is completely gutted, base kit and addons. These are not minimal changes.

  • half your threads are b8

  • The best thing about the pt SESSION CLOSED