Teasing Killers at Exits ?
i have a question for my killers out there , i have seen alot of survivors tease killers when they reach exits. Is it called "TeaBagging" ? & if so does this make you angry when they do this ?
I always reach exits with other survivors and they never rush out they always seem to wait at the exit then start telling the killers to come on or start crouching non stop in front of the killer lol i never really understood why people do this as im still new to the game
Comments
Dr. Phil over here trying to offer his professional opinion based on your opinion of people teabagging at exit gates.
######### are you talking about? Did you bother reading the thread? The whole thing is about why people teabag at the exit. My first post pointed out that they are not all toxic.
You kids and your lack of reading comprehension crack me up.
It's more annoying than anything and I'll usually ask why they needed me to escort them out the gate in post chat. Like they're a dog waiting at the door for their owner to take them outside. I'd rather they just leave but when I'm playing an endgame build it's really satisfying to watch their reaction to blood warden keeping them in.
Teabagging is inherently disrespectful due to its origins. Intent no longer matters.
Every single post from you so far has been an insult.
Maybe your perception of what's disrespectful or not is a little skewed.