Bubba addons, anyone have a list of what became what?
Just wondering with name changes which addons changes rarities, names etc?
I know previously like nurse had some ultra become common and vice versa does anyone have a listing so I can stock up correctly for the next week
Comments
Carburetor Tuning Guide became Ultra Rare, and the other Ultra Rare is completely new I think, because iirc Bubba didn't have 20 add-ons before.
Light Chassis, Rusted Chains, and Depth Gauge Rake became Very Rare.
Grisly Chains and Begrimed Chains became Rare.
Long Guide Bar became common.
I think everything else is the same.
My man/woman thank you!!!
Bubba's changed/new add-ons are not worse. Because its literally impossible for him to have worse add-ons then what is currently live.
I see you are A man of culture who uses blendface
I think when it comes to Bubba and Billy a lot of people are mad there’s no more insta saw... judging from the posts I see yesterday you can tell some people never played them with “normal,” charge time
And this is why we stan Glint.
Idk they might be able to make Award Winning Chili worse; after all it does nothing but make your tantrum longer, definitely one of the better add-ons.
/s
I like to use stealth killers. Believe it or not thats actually Bubba in that picture and NOT Claudette.