Why don't devs and mods respond to relevant posts?
Browsing the forum and looking at the billy changes,I was really hoping for some sort of response or answer to the numerous problems presented in the PTB. Unfortunately, devs/mods seem to respond only to completely irrelevant and stupid threads. For example, I went to the PTB Feedback category and there was 2 FULL PAGES of complaints about billy, but the only thread with a mod/dev response was a spanish guy confused why his bloodpoints didn't transfer to the ptb... Can we get some sort of feedback on the relevant questions or are they just going to be ignored for days on end.
Comments
It's because regardless of what we say they aren't going to change anything. they have made that apparent multiple times.
Because moderators don't get to decided what changes go live and just receive backlash regardless, and the devs use the forum to read and not reply because everything they say is taken highly out of context or twisted somehow, and they will also just get hate and backlash.
I remember Peanits has said before that they don't comment on feedback so they don't sway any opinions by accident. They usually make some sort of response in a few days though after all the feedback has been given.
they probably are not allowed, the leaders of bhvr are holding them back.
I personally don't think that someone like @Peanits or @not_Queen agrees with these Billy changes but they hands are tied up and raising their voice could cost their job
Those addon changes should cost someone their job tbh.
I mean, i'm not the smartest person, but even i could create add-ons better then what i witnessed in the PTB.
Those add-on are just plain stupid.
Also, please don't take things so literal.
It’s always been like this even with the Nurse PTB