Buff Pebble.
45 seconds is too long. I demand 20 second Pebble activations.
45 seconds is too long. I demand 20 second Pebble activations.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also 1 BP if you hit the killer
Pebble should just be a straight cooldown, not this janky "stay in the Killer's TR without getting into a chase" nonsense.
Whenever I play Adam and get caught, I chuck a pebble at them.
Exactly what I've been doing.
Good man.
Buff it by allowing multiple “tokens”....charge up to, say, 3 pebbles for rapid fire!
Should buff so that u don’t let the pebble go until you let go of the button, so you can raise your fist menacing at the killer.
That's beautiful.