Comments

  • You actually baited me.

    Don't do me like that man, there's a new Clown skin on the way (or so I've heard) and I'm trying to keep an eye out for any signs of love for the big boi.

    Poor clown only has a grand total of seven outfits (only add two if you participated in the rift in Tome Two). Four of which are locked behind a paywall. That's horrible.

    So the devs don't care to give him a full overhaul for his power to make him more viable, less one dimensional, maybe give him a secondary ability like he deserves, and they don't give him cosmetics either. WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR CLOWN AROUND THESE PARTS????

  • This may be a hot take, but Demo did it better


    https://youtu.be/_9zYM-ALris?t=444

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425879#Comment_1425879

    Clown is quality over quantity. All his outfits are incredible

    :/

    And yet (most of the time) he still sucks to play as.

    ...Also, why not quality AND quantity!??

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425929#Comment_1425929

    Incorrect.

    Clown is an underrated beast.

    Few players use him correctly. That’s the problem, and why he’s perceived as weak.

    Absolutely not. I don't care how "underrated" you, the devs, or anybody else thinks he is. He sorely lacks in multiple aspects and he has very obviously glaring weaknesses and flaws that cannot be covered up no matter by how "underrated" he is.

    "Underrated" is nothing more than an excuse to not buff him or make him more viable in some way, shape, form, or fashion beyond the one change they gave him. Like that's supposed to solve all his problems.

    Not to mention, even if he was underrated that doesn't change the fact his power is extremely one-dimensional. I like the concept of the bottles, I think they're cool and even sometimes satisfying to use, but at the same time it's undoubtedly repetitive and boring all by itself with very little that it's interesting about it. Even if Clown was in a perfect place balancing wise, this alone is a major issue and one of the biggest reasons why so few players play him.


    I could go for paragraphs and paragraphs and pages and pages about why the big belly boi deserves better but I'm going to force myself to stop. I don't feel like driving myself nuts in such a conversation.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    You actually baited me.

    Don't do me like that man, there's a new Clown skin on the way (or so I've heard) and I'm trying to keep an eye out for any signs of love for the big boi.

    Poor clown only has a grand total of seven outfits (only add two if you participated in the rift in Tome Two). Four of which are locked behind a paywall. That's horrible.

    So the devs don't care to give him a full overhaul for his power to make him more viable, less one dimensional, maybe give him a secondary ability like he deserves, and they don't give him cosmetics either. WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR CLOWN AROUND THESE PARTS????

    Same.

    The leakssite said that multiple charakters will get greek inspired skins and I'm so hyped (even though some of them will be sets.)

  • @SunaIIanu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425879#Comment_1425879

    Same.

    The leakssite said that multiple charakters will get greek inspired skins and I'm so hyped (even though some of them will be sets.)

    The Oni skin is going to cause people to lose their minds is all I'll say.