While the forums are on fire here i am....

Playing Ghostface the last 3 days and enjoying the crap out of him, seriously why i never played him much before i don't know but i can get 4k almost every single game i went from rank 12 to now almost 4 but rabk don't really mean ######### anyqays because i was versus red rank even when i was rank 12.


I never grabbed so many people off gen before, I like stabby boi 10/10 would recommend you play him and forget about Billy.

Comments

  • #billyneverforget

  • Ghostface is pretty good with fast recovery addons, going into stealth mode very often is when he shines.

    Glad you enjoy him, but they took away my favourite killer :( hope you can enjoy GF long enough before bhvr does him dirty aswell

  • he's in my top 10. maybe top 5 killers.

    he's a lot of fun. but I still have to get his best perks... :/

  • @DwightOP said:

    Ghostface is pretty good with fast recovery addons, going into stealth mode very often is when he shines.

    Glad you enjoy him, but they took away my favourite killer :( hope you can enjoy GF long enough before bhvr does him dirty aswell

    That would indeed be sad, but GF doesn't much mobility plus he already has a long ass CD, so i think hes safe, right ? :(

  • @UseTheValve said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425636#Comment_1425636

    That would indeed be sad, but GF doesn't much mobility plus he already has a long ass CD, so i think hes safe, right ? :(

    Well most people would have considered Hillbilly to be the most balanced killer, with Myers. To me, at the moment anyone on the higher end could be reworked.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    he's in my top 10. maybe top 5 killers.

    he's a lot of fun. but I still have to get his best perks... :/

    I used like 2-3 millions BP to get my perks for him during the anniversary.

    What perk are you running for him? I run intervention/Surveillance/PGTW/I'm all ears

  • @UseTheValve said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425636#Comment_1425636

    That would indeed be sad, but GF doesn't much mobility plus he already has a long ass CD, so i think hes safe, right ? :(

    I hope I could calm you down and promise you that they will not nerf ghostface. But after seeing what they have done to Billy I think everything is possible from now on :/

  • So many bp to spend nowadays, I think I'll take him to 15 and see how it goes. Like op, I hesitated for awhile. I think he murdered me the first 7 times i went against him. Didn't wanna pull a durant and join 'em.

  • Yeah, I just leveled him up and got most of his desirable perks unlocked. Hes been a lot of fun, because so far I seem partial to stalky folks -- Pig, Michael, and now him. What are you running on him? Or want to anyway.

    I feel bad for the Billy players. I hadn't messed around with him much, because I think his movement was bugged for a bit. RIP.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/170079/while-the-forums-are-on-fire-here-i-am

    Ghostface is great, and he really highlights just how reliant survivors are on a TR and red stain. Free hits for days.

    Yeah totally, you can mind game like crazy too, he makes you practice chase a lot too and you need to learn i think when to drop the chase and go pressure gen, I've really fallen in love with him.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    Yeah, I just leveled him up and got most of his desirable perks unlocked. Hes been a lot of fun, because so far I seem partial to stalky folks -- Pig, Michael, and now him. What are you running on him? Or want to anyway.

    I feel bad for the Billy players. I hadn't messed around with him much, because I think his movement was bugged for a bit. RIP.

    I Am running Intervention and surveillance because I think you need that early game stall to build pressure and you to find survivors as soon as possible, surveillance is so good to drop the chase and go shroud to catch a survivors who think you are chasing off guard. I'm all ears for the chase potential and for more information, PGTW to combo with surveillance and it's good to also stall the game further.

  • Ghostface is my main for good reason. He's delightful to use and even go against since no two ghostface players play the same way.


    What build are you using if you don't mind me asking? I currently am running

    Surge

    Pop Goes The Weasel

    Thrilling Tremors

    Save The Best For Last

  • @UseTheValve said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425706#Comment_1425706

    I Am running Intervention and surveillance because I think you need that early game stall to build pressure and you to find survivors as soon as possible, surveillance is so good to drop the chase and go shroud to catch a survivors who think you are chasing off guard. I'm all ears for the chase potential and for more information, PGTW to combo with surveillance and it's good to also stall the game further.

    I went with Intervention, BBQ (BP fiend, too many killers left to level), Pop, & Nurses. I probs need to switch Nurses out since I'm not running anything that compliments it. Surveillance sounds like it would fair much better.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425793#Comment_1425793

    I went with Intervention, BBQ (BP fiend, too many killers left to level), Pop, & Nurses. I probs need to switch Nurses out since I'm not running anything that compliments it. Surveillance sounds like it would fair much better.

    @xBEATDOWNSx said:

    Ghostface is my main for good reason. He's delightful to use and even go against since no two ghostface players play the same way.

    What build are you using if you don't mind me asking? I currently am running

    Surge

    Pop Goes The Weasel

    Thrilling Tremors

    Save The Best For Last

    We are similar, i was thinking about STbL would be good on him, how do you like it? I leveled up Myers just for that actually.

    Also i think with swapping nurse would be for the best.

    How is your early game without Intervention ?

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425645#Comment_1425645

    Well most people would have considered Hillbilly to be the most balanced killer, with Myers. To me, at the moment anyone on the higher end could be reworked.

    oWO

    Myers==Hillbilly??

    Myers only had some instadowns and a little bit of undetectable, and now you're telling me he was almost as balanced as a high mobility, almost instadown killer? Thinking about it this way, not even Billy was that balanced.

  • @UseTheValve said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425835#Comment_1425835

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425826#Comment_1425826

    We are similar, i was thinking about STbL would be good on him, how do you like it? I leveled up Myers just for that actually.

    Also i think with swapping nurse would be for the best.

    How is your early game without Intervention ?

    Without Intervention those gens just flew more often than not! Gotta have it and Pop for the slow down. Previous to it I was running Whispers which did its job well, but again those gen speeds.

    I love STBFL, but I haven't gotten it to tier 3 on my Ghosty. In fact it took me a while to get Intervention to pop up. Once I get it though, it might take a permanent slot in my build. Tbh I hate how much I need BBQ for BP, lol.

  • @gunslingers_potatoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425666#Comment_1425666

    oWO

    Myers==Hillbilly??

    Myers only had some instadowns and a little bit of undetectable, and now you're telling me he was almost as balanced as a high mobility, almost instadown killer? Thinking about it this way, not even Billy was that balanced.

    Myers is a basic M1 instadown, which is hard to avoid. Additionally, his quick vaults can allow for easy downs on loops like shack.

    As for Billy, while yes his saw can also instadown whenever, and he has a wide map power, his instadown isn't useful on most loops, and in the open good survivors can avoid it with a bit of luck.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425860#Comment_1425860

    Without Intervention those gens just flew more often than not! Gotta have it and Pop for the slow down. Previous to it I was running Whispers which did its job well, but again those gen speeds.

    I love STBFL, but I haven't gotten it to tier 3 on my Ghosty. In fact it took me a while to get Intervention to pop up. Once I get it though, it might take a permanent slot in my build. Tbh I hate how much I need BBQ for BP, lol.

    With the cakes now, you could probably do a few games without it, I think i have like 35 cakes left on him + like 50 on 4 other killer.

    But yeah gen goes by way too fast without it.

  • @UseTheValve said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425835#Comment_1425835

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425826#Comment_1425826

    We are similar, i was thinking about STbL would be good on him, how do you like it? I leveled up Myers just for that actually.

    Also i think with swapping nurse would be for the best.

    How is your early game without Intervention ?

    STBFL is such a strong perk on him. Especially mid game when your stacks are already high. Plus, you can instadown your Obsession and only lose 2 stacks instead of 4.

    My early game doesn't really suffer without Corrupt. Basically, when I spawn I just go to the other side of the map. Once I get close, I put myself into stalking mode and when I hear a gen being worked on, I just hide out around the corner from it and either get someone to 99 or just grab them off the gen.

  • @xBEATDOWNSx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1425860#Comment_1425860

    STBFL is such a strong perk on him. Especially mid game when your stacks are already high. Plus, you can instadown your Obsession and only lose 2 stacks instead of 4.

    My early game doesn't really suffer without Corrupt. Basically, when I spawn I just go to the other side of the map. Once I get close, I put myself into stalking mode and when I hear a gen being worked on, I just hide out around the corner from it and either get someone to 99 or just grab them off the gen.

    I'll try that then.

  • @UseTheValve said:

    Playing Ghostface the last 3 days and enjoying the crap out of him, seriously why i never played him much before i don't know but i can get 4k almost every single game i went from rank 12 to now almost 4 but rabk don't really mean ######### anyqays because i was versus red rank even when i was rank 12.

    I never grabbed so many people off gen before, I like stabby boi 10/10 would recommend you play him and forget about Billy.

    Aww I thought this was a bait title ending with:

    ... Roasting some marshmallows as *insert your main/favourite killer here*

    XD