F for tuning guide
The tuning guide has been rendered terrible can we get a f for tuning guide pls
The tuning guide has been rendered terrible can we get a f for tuning guide pls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What does it do now?
That was the one that made him 4.4 right?
devs have done us dirty here
It basically turns you into old bubba
Anyway
All charges are consumed when doing a chainsaw sweep
Slightly increases the chains dash duration
Slightly decreases the chainsaws maximum sweep speed
Slightly increases recharge rate
Sounds like better old bubba, but still bad anyways :(
Thats his UR
So what's the point of the new version? I don't play bubba so I'm not sure how it would be beneficial in any way.
Which one?
they made the new tuning guide his ultra rare
HOLY ######### that's bad! I miss when they made powerful ultra rares :(