Is this the Cannibal 2.0 or he was always like this?
https://youtu.be/omK4VOxUEoU
It looks insane from this perspective. How is your PTB experience going?
It looks insane from this perspective. How is your PTB experience going?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats the new and improved version. They made him faster as well as able to swing for longer.
I'm so wxcited for this change. TCM is a classic and I spent a short time maining Bubba along with Freddy around his release but red ranks really proved challenging. Im looking forward to go from "haha its leatherface ez" to "oh god oh ######### its leatherface"
Pesonally when I played as Cannibal which is once due to extreme lobby waiting, I felt like he is worse. I played without any add-ons and his chainsaw range is too short without add-ons and too long with add-ons. Same goes for charge time. Also that bump penalty seems insanely long.
Literally read 3 times but still don't understand what is that charge numbers. What is the purpose of them since we can't use 3 chainsaw attacks back to back anyways. What am I missing?
You are suppose to chain those stacks in a single chainsaw attack. It boosts your overall range to being rather long. But you really need to focus on timing your stacks to not waste them or not to run into something.
I like the new Cannibal. Still a standard Killer for the most part. But if he gets close and you can't force him to loop something, odds are he'll down you easy enough.
How do you chain them together? Is it manually?
Yes it is manually. Just click M2 during the chainsaw and you will use another stack. But if you don't time it towards the end of your attack, you end up wasting some of the total length.
Oh I see. Thanks for the info, I will definitely check that out.