Can you mods please get a block user feature added to this forum.

Comments

  • They use the same forum site as ESO forums, and they dont have the ignore feature either. So you'll just have to deal with people you don't like.
  • @Vietfox said:
    They use the same forum site as ESO forums, and they dont have the ignore feature either. So you'll just have to deal with people you don't like.

    Bummer

  • Barron said:

    I want to block everyone I don't agree with. I don't want to hear alternate opinions. Only I possess the truth to the balance and success of this game

    Understanding your own faults is the first step to enlightenment. Congratulations!
  • Just ignore...?

  • @Grey87 said:
    Just ignore...?

    I've been thinking the same thing and it's the advice I give to some people on here who claim I'm thin skinned etc. Then turn around and ask for a block user function because they're thin skinned.

  • This forum is just like real life and the game some people you will like and get along with, some people you want to beat to death with a shovel and feed to their family.

  • if you want to block people dont post on a open forum where people can express opinions openly just because you dont agree with what they said.