Why does David sound
Injured right when a match starts? his grunting also drives me crazy😒.
Injured right when a match starts? his grunting also drives me crazy😒.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To be fair, with the amount of knocks he's picked up he's probably picked up something that never recovered.
Oh that I didn’t know thanks👍.
He's also likely drunk and/or coming down from a perpetual hang-over :D
😀.
"His grunting also drives me crazy"
Me too sis but I don't think in the same way :p
Share the agony with me😒😂.
Oh no, clearly you misunderstood.
You find it painful. I don't ;)
You enjoy it? that’s like the doctor and myself you can hit my butt but I’ll still dance😀.
David could literally leave me to die on first hook or ds me in the shoulder and I'd thank him.
that’s me when I have Nea as a teammate.
I'm a have to start playing Nea whenever I see a David then
I just started to play as him again I stopped to level up my other characters.
I'm just wayyyyyyy to into david for it to be anywhere near healthy lmfao
oh😀.
Lol
UUAUGGH
OOOOGH
ARRRGH