We Appreciate You Dbd Team
I know some people complained, I know some people were extremely rude about the event and the whole cake fiasco but now you're giving us 444,444 blood points as a gift and an extension to the event. I'm here to personally say thank you not just for the generous gift but also for putting up with the rude mother #########. Luv you all โฃ๏ธ
Comments
Yeah people always trash behavior for what they do wrong, but they never really get any praise for what they do right. Props to BHVR for making a fun and enjoyable game!
Thanks from me too!
Thanks for the amazing 3 years!
Big thanks <3.
Thanks for everything devs, this has become my favourite game
We love you, Devs.
Thank you for the kind words! It's always nice to see some positivity every once in a while.
Seriously you guys are doing a great job with a game you probably never though would last 4 years and still have a ever growing fanbase.
๐ค
I'm on this bus too. I complain a lot i'm sure but I think this team does a great job and cares about what they do. So thank you all from me.
When you are satisfied you just don't write so much. If you are not satisfied then you show it however very often. You are doing a great job. I'm personally not happy about every decision, but I can definitely understand most of them.ย
Yes, we love you devs ๐๐๐
Stay safe out there โค๏ธ
OINK
BOOP!
If I'm being honest 444,444 is like 2 or 3 games of x5 cakes in a single day, and we lost out on quite a few days. I appreciate it but it's not exactly a giant bonus either.