Ive been gifted bloodpoints.
Kinda confused why i logged on and got a message saying i was gifted 444k bloodpoints. I mean hey i aint complaining, I'll take it but just confused? Did anyone else get this?
Kinda confused why i logged on and got a message saying i was gifted 444k bloodpoints. I mean hey i aint complaining, I'll take it but just confused? Did anyone else get this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These are the one time bloodpoints everyone is receiving.
They’re free bloodpoints as part of the event because the offerings were bugged. Enjoy!
WOW that is more than i expected as the one time gift!
Wow glad they were bugged then i guess lol
Right occasionly i recieve 50k so when i saw the message i was like nice then saw 444k and was like ? Damn
I estimated between 250k-500k and I was correct
During the event i was using cakes every match and was able to put every perk on Zarina and Yui and i still have between 70-90 cakes on each. Working on Jane now. My only issue was event items not in blood webs but that has been resolved. Now if i didn't have to wait so long to play killer during the event things would be good.
Do they go over the 1 million cap?
yes, when being given points by the devs, it can go over 1mil cap. If you have 1,000,000 it will be 1,444,444 points
Way more than I expected! Now I can finish leveling up Doctor for my nephew!
I downloaded this game last night so recieving 444,000 on day 1 is great haha