New killer leaked
Always complains about everything and just as he is about to succeed he fails and ultimately this is every killer in the game now
Always complains about everything and just as he is about to succeed he fails and ultimately this is every killer in the game now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly wouldn't mind it so long as I get the cat.
AZRIELLLLLL
Who the ######### is this?
I tried to post the newer version "to be down with the kids"
I've failed.
GARGAMEL tries to steal the smurfs essence. Basically the oni but with a hair cut
Which smurf survivor do we get, I mean, which smurf best represents survivors? Pretentious?
I say Smurfette because lore wise she is technically linked to Gargamel, being the only smurf who is.
That got a revamp?
I would say papa smurf but I think il go all out with just having a smurfette costume for claudette??
I maintain that Gargamel was actually legit funny in the live-action Smurfs movie, even though the movie as a whole was terrible.
Yeah he was. Defo relate to him as I'm older