Please make who are in groups together clear in the lobby
I know this will cause people to dodge more, but that is the point. Games against SWF can feel like cheating sometimes because they are on comms with each other (not all, but some). And teammates and killers should have this information to make informed decisions on if they want to continue with the game. There is no reason not to implement it outside of this one drawback, which is completely negated by the fact that the game becomes a lot less fun for the killer and some survivors (very 1 sided games are boring, just like farmfests are boring too).
Comments
And then people will never get to play with their friends. And then the game dies.
Game won't die, and as it is its only "fun" for survivors.
Just so you can put a mori on everytime you get one, yeh no thx
Most swf groups just play to have fun with their friends but I agree yes occasionally you can get some swf death squad
I see so many comments about people who play solo, or only rarely play swf, or swf tryhard is a minority, or why take away comms because we can still communicate with phones ect. ect.
yet the game will “die” if some killers attempt a dodge. I personally think more killers would attempt the SWF battle but they would be armed and ready for a good fight and not blindsided by SWF BS.
Honestly SWF don’t want you to know because then you’ll bring in your strongest killer/perks/strategy and that ‘gg ez’ wasn’t so easy after all~
OR
Let survivors who play with strangers without using voice chat relay/receive additional information about the match, just as those who use voice chat do.
This way, it won't matter who's in a SWF group or not; they'll all have similar shared knowledge about the match.
I noticed in the recent community survey that they asked "How fun would you rate the following survivor perks?" and "How useful would you rate the following killer perks?"
Fun only applies to survivors, confirmed.
If the devs took away me being able to see my teammates ranks before the match starts because I'll dodge, you're not allowed to see who is SWF because you'll dodge.