Solo survivors should see the killer loadout instantly

So in the tally screen the killer loadout is hidden till the match is played to the end. This was a smart decision because swf groups were abusing it by calling out the entire killer loadout once 1 is out of the match.

HOWEVER, for solo Q survivors this isn't needed. It's actually really annoying to be forced to wait till everyone died/escaped just to see the loadout... OR just leave and never knowing what the killer was using.

So, how about only restricting swf groups of seeing the loadout early and give solo survivors the ability to see the loadout instantly in tally screen and move on?

Comments

  • Very true. I hate that if I die or escape early I have to waste time to see what the killer was running. Obviously I don't need to wait. But I'm always curious to know if I correctly guessed what they were running.

  • *messages player still in game*

    He has Rancor/NOED/Remember Me/Blood Warden.

  • My one problem is, this could lead to dead survivors inviting alive survivors to a party to tell them what perks they have, certain add ons and even if they have a certain offering that would be beneficial to know.

  • However messaging people still exists it would be very easy to message someone and say he has no one escapes death or blood warden.


    If it's that important to you to see a build wait until the match ends if it's not that important to you just move on

  • @Raccoon said:

    *messages player still in game*

    He has Rancor/NOED/Remember Me/Blood Warden.

    U can't do that on steam. I don't know about other platforms tho