Purely based on the levels I have them at, I guess Yui. She's the only one of the three that I have at P3-50. I'm also a sucker for Any Means Necessary.
Out of this bunch i would say Kate, but I actually like all 3 very much, they do seem too similar to each other though except for the ethnicity.. Hoping for more different „body shapes“ like Jane (but not copy pasted) or finally an elderly woman.
Out of this bunch i would say Kate, but I actually like all 3 very much, they do seem too similar to each other though except for the ethnicity.. Hoping for more different „body shapes“ like Jane (but not copy pasted) or finally an elderly woman.
An old lady is so overdue. But unfortunately we're gonna get a batch of male survivors next. Which makes me both happy and upset, because I want an old lady but we also need more guys.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Purely based on the levels I have them at, I guess Yui. She's the only one of the three that I have at P3-50. I'm also a sucker for Any Means Necessary.
out of those 3, Kate, cause i like her style and she can play guitar
The real question is, why isn't it Feng?
Yui.
Yui.
Kate and Yui are the best girls in the game, But i perfer Kate a bit more.
Where's Amanda?
Kate
Ahem. Zarina wants to say that the taste on these forums is disgusting.
Yui. the second Survivor I got all the perks for. A big component of whether I like a Survivor or not is whether I like the voicing. :)
You forgot about Jane. Also my answer is Jane.
Kate; the only one on the list I like and she's definitely not P3-50 or anything. haha.
Kate or Yui
Kate is bae 😍
I dont like any of them, but by design, I have to go with Yui. Her leather boots rock.
Yui, Kate is too perfect and I don't like Zarina, she's boring...
Out of this bunch i would say Kate, but I actually like all 3 very much, they do seem too similar to each other though except for the ethnicity.. Hoping for more different „body shapes“ like Jane (but not copy pasted) or finally an elderly woman.
Claudette
you are welcome.
An old lady is so overdue. But unfortunately we're gonna get a batch of male survivors next. Which makes me both happy and upset, because I want an old lady but we also need more guys.