See, I look at the silver lining. One pretty much guarantees going there anyway, the fact that they wasted four just means that it'll be one Haddonfield match instead of four.
See, I look at the silver lining. One pretty much guarantees going there anyway, the fact that they wasted four just means that it'll be one Haddonfield match instead of four.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
True
See, I look at the silver lining. One pretty much guarantees going there anyway, the fact that they wasted four just means that it'll be one Haddonfield match instead of four.
Haddonfield isn’t nearly as bad as pallet city Ormond.
Dude Haddonfield was a thing when the stagger of BL was infinite. Now it's just a viasual und gameplaywise bad designed map.
If I wanna hurt your feelings I'll drop an Ormond oferring. See ya in the hell.
I'll sometimes get matched against a SWF where three or four different map offerings are used. It becomes a bit of a map roulette.
it's not a problem once you've opened the forbidden tome of task manager.
Hah, so you DO admit that Haddonfieod is hell!
Jokes on you, I am playing deathslinger.
Fences won't save you now!
Ormond and haddonfield offerings are bad but have you ever had full blendette squad with yamaoka?
If you can't beat them...
Equips Haddonfield offering as Ghostface
Join them!
My brother hates when I bring a Hawkins laboratory offering I make sure to get a bunch of them😀.