Killers shouldn't see Broken survivors

Basically, at the left bottom of the screen, in the HUD, killers should see broken survivors as injured survivors so that if a survivor has No Mither, the killer won't know about it so it has more chance of No Mither working. Same goes for Deliverance, maybe it could be interesting since you will have to guess "Did someone save him or was that Deliverance ?"

I think this would not be broken and help perks like No Mither.

Comments

  • I'm relatively certain that if someone starts the trial injured I'd know they had No Mither, even without the broken symbol.

    Deliverance...I have fewer opinions about, but I disagree that it's too much information - after all, a kobe doesn't break the survivor and yet it's still only one person at the hook.

  • @LordRegal said:

    I'm relatively certain that if someone starts the trial injured I'd know they had No Mither, even without the broken symbol.

    Deliverance...I have fewer opinions about, but I disagree that it's too much information - after all, a kobe doesn't break the survivor and yet it's still only one person at the hook.

    Yea, I forgot about that but they could add other perks which make you start injured, that would be variety.

  • I'd say a better change would be for no mither to start the game fully healed and when you get a hit to get broken. This way the killer won't know that you have it from the beginning.

  • @raulblideran said:

    I'd say a better change would be for no mither to start the game fully healed and when you get a hit to get broken. This way the killer won't know that you have it from the beginning.

    That's actually way better !

    @[Deleted User] said:

    I strongly disagree.

    My argument is that a killer seeing a Broken status popping up can infer information based on his knowledge of the mechanics of the game, leading to an higher killer skill cap.

    You brought up the Deliverance argument - and I'd argue that forcing the killer to blindly guess is bad game design, whereas rewarding the killer with important information as "there was no other survivor saving him" for knowing Deliverance mechanics is good game design. A less skilled killer might instead waste precious time looking for another survivor.

    This is exactly why Spirit sucks - the survivor lacks the information to properly predict what the killer is doing.

    Yea, I guess you're right

  • @Erk said:

    Basically, at the left bottom of the screen, in the HUD, killers should see broken survivors as injured survivors so that if a survivor has No Mither, the killer won't know about it so it has more chance of No Mither working. Same goes for Deliverance, maybe it could be interesting since you will have to guess "Did someone save him or was that Deliverance ?"

    I think this would not be broken and help perks like No Mither.

    I can hear an argument for no mither, but all other cases where a person is broken that information is valuable. If i got 2 people in front of me that are injured im going to prioritize the one that isnt broken over the one that is. Its good information and theres nothing wrong with that

  • Some killer addons like legion inflict the broken status besides having knowledge on the survivors condition is benificial.